• Start a personal food blog, or, start a community food thread for all.

Nuclear Chicken Wings

24 each Chicken Wings, Separated
2 tablespoons Vegetable Oil
1/4 teaspoon Garlic Powder
3 tablespoons Habanero Sauce
3 tablespoons Tabasco Sauce
Ground Red Pepper, to taste
1 tablespoon White Vinegar
1/4 cup Brown Sugar
1 cup Bleu Cheese Salad Dressing
Leaf Lettuce for platter

Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
In a medium sized mixing bowl combine vegetable oil, garlic powder, Tabasco sauce, habanero sauce, vinegar and brown sugar.
Separate tips from wings. Place tips and wings on cookie sheet(s).
Using a pastry brush, coat the wings with the sauce mixture.
Sprinkle ground red pepper over wings and tips.
Bake wings for 15 to 20 minutes or until browning has occurred.
Arrange wings on lettuce leaf.

Not sure if 3 tablespoons of hab and Tabasco sauce would be considered nuclear around here. It's a start though.

DEFCON Creator said:
You gotta enter a Deathmatch.

lol......needs a lil zero or DMII

with the amount of brown sugar and the mildness of tabasco mixed with zing of the habanero sauce I think those wings would be a Sweet and Spicy but not really nuclear. Nice recipe though..

cheftom said:
hehe... you can tell I'm a newbie here :-p

Don't get me wrong The recipe does sound tasty....just not nuclear thats all. It will be one I try cuz I like sweet and spicy.

cheftom said:
hehe.. Maybe I should edit it to "No So Nuclear Chicken Wings" lol

Rule #1. At any time a THP forum member posts a recipe or divination thereof, the aforementioned party/parties shall thence be required by THP law to posting a clear digitally unaltered photograph of said recipe divinations or concoctions. The forum member may or may not be called upon to post further photographic evidence from various angles of the concoction. Additionally, the forum member may also be called upon to provide digitally unaltered photographic evidence of alcoholic adult beverages which may have or may not have accompanied or been involved with the divination or concocting of the aforementioned recipe.

Adhering to Rule #1 will shut the pieholes of all skeptical forum members...especially those that would call into question the amount of capsicum actually used. When asked the question of
"where 'da heat at?", simply post a gratuitous pic of the item in question or evade the question completely by posting a photograph of a freshly poured quality brewhaha with a shot of tequila.

By so doing, soon enough on THP, your fans will become legion and you will become......... legend!

Salute' amigo, TB.

JayT said:
Very solid advice TB. Seems you may have neglected Rule #1 recently though...

ewww stick the knife in! And right in front of the new guy too. You wait until the next throwdown where I will crush my enemies and see them flee before me while I listen to the lamentations of the women!

Salute', TB.

DEFCON Creator said:
Hay man, you comin' to the Weekend of Fire?

I'm trying to. Been swamped with bills since I bought the house. Everytime I turn around there's another surprise expense. Only thing that's holding me up is $$$.

Hot Canuck said:
I'm trying to. Been swamped with bills since I bought the house. Everytime I turn around there's another surprise expense. Only thing that's holding me up is $$$.

Totally understand. However, it would be interesting to see the huge Deathmatch trophy make it's way north of the border (no pressure :cool:).

DEFCON Creator said:
Totally understand. However, it would be interesting to see the huge Deathmatch trophy make it's way north of the border (no pressure :cool:).

Oh man... between the chance for that, meeting you and a few others, and having a couple more pints with Iggy, I'm dying to go... i'm exploring my options...

Back