• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

nuclear waste chili

i just got a new cell phone(pretty cool ring tones) was riding around on my john deer talking on my new cell phone and was wondering what i could put in this chili that will tear up this church next year.

ok what ring tone should i pick im stuck between play that funky music white boy or margaritaville.

note to members nuclear waste chili topic is open to every and anything from cell phones to lawn mowers to whatever you want to talk about.....have fun...if your not intrested in cell phones and lawn mowers go view other threads.......good day.

quick note to all of my long time friends and posters and new posters...my son and I we read alot of these together when i get home so please refrain from the cussing please or do the old oh that &*)%$# :P

Actually, I just got my new John Deere 3 days ago. It's the Automatic 115 (2006 mdl) from Lowes for $1,600 minus the 10% discount and I also got a free cart with it.

Here are some pics **LMAO**

Bubba..... People like Deafcon have to do better than that to scare me off. I've been on the internet since '92-93 when forums like this were not even thought of. This is when computer hardware like ram was $20.- $25. PER Meg (I had 64) and a Diamond Stealth64 video card w/4meg of vram would run you $600.00 - $700.00 **LMAO**

John Deere Lawn Tractor:
http://member.atlantic.net/~inet7911/John Deere 115 pic.jpg

Free Cargo trailer:
http://member.atlantic.net/~inet7911/John Deere Utility Cart free.jpg

YEEEEEEEHAAAAAA! That's the most excitment I've seen on this forum since I've been lurkin' around. Too bad that thread was locked, I would've enjoyed gettin' in on that "topic." Wasn't it somthing like this?:

"I like chili."

"I like chili, too."

"I like hotdogs."

"What the #@%*!? That's not what the #@%* we were talkin' about you thread-jackin' hot-dog eatin' idiots! This place sucks! I thought it was about chili and such! I'm going somewhere where people can keep their FOCUS! BYE!

"Boo hoo hoo. Seeya."

By-the-way, the church lady was warning people of the "hot stuff" at the back of the room but did NOT refer to Bubba as "the fat guy." Luv ya Bub!

I'm all for the off-topic thread being off-topic guys, but be aware that flame wars will be deleted without warning.

Play nice. I'm off for the weekend.

T

Nobody here said you could take this weekend off!! :P

Bubba, 2 drops of Final Answer and 2 tsps. of Mega Death would help the chili get a little heat. No use serving it dishwater thin. :cry:

Hey! I like hot dogs AND Chili!

Bubba, you of all people MUST go with the "Play that Funky music white boy" cause dude, you are really white (except your forearms which I have noticed are very tan).

PS I really like hot dogs.

LifePincher said:
Bubba..... People like Deafcon have to do better than that to scare me off. I've been on the internet since '92-93 when forums like this were not even thought of. This is when computer hardware like ram was $20.- $25. PER Meg (I had 64) and a Diamond Stealth64 video card w/4meg of vram would run you $600.00 - $700.00 **LMAO**

Scare you off? Nice try little guy, just opening your eyes to the fact that your humorless mantras and gutless whining on this board has done nothing more than make you look silly, in case you hadn't noticed. And in case you weren't able to read what you wrote in the other thread, you stated "adios, I'm out", stating you were leaving this board. Can't even stand by your word either, wow, now that's something. You can't even uphold your infantile stance about no humor, just topic. Notice the thread name Zipperhead; "Nuclear Waste Chili", and you're talking about tractors, video cards and vram, and gloating for some twisted reason about being online since 1992, who cares? Oh, and NO mention of chili or ANYTHING about peppers. Pot...Kettle...Black. :cry: What a goofball. :roll: It has become tiring trying to match wits with the unarmed, and a person whose simple mind is consumed by the OCD-like obsession with how many toothpicks Rainman dropped. :P Not to mention a person who can't even practice what he preaches within a day or two of whining about it :cry: , it's laughable. :cry: Do us a favor, and do what you SAID you were going to do, and don't let the door hit you.

Anyway, Bubba, try dropping a bit of extract into the chili. The stuff won't mess with the flavor due to the small amount you need to use. You may have to regrout the tiles in the church bathrooms the next morning, but hey, it's all in the name of hot. If not that, just grind some dried habs up into powder and introduse it to the chili a small amount at a time. Make up a couple different heat levels, and let the fun begin. :cry:

JA1LB1RD said:
YEEEEEEEHAAAAAA! That's the most excitment I've seen on this forum since I've been lurkin' around. Too bad that thread was locked, I would've enjoyed gettin' in on that "topic." Wasn't it somthing like this?:

"I like chili."

"I like chili, too."

"I like hotdogs."

"What the #@%*!? That's not what the #@%* we were talkin' about you thread-jackin' hot-dog eatin' idiots! This place sucks! I thought it was about chili and such! I'm going somewhere where people can keep their FOCUS! BYE!

"Boo hoo hoo. Seeya."

By-the-way, the church lady was warning people of the "hot stuff" at the back of the room but did NOT refer to Bubba as "the fat guy." Luv ya Bub!

lol you know and i know we have talked about it that i hope we can recover from this i enjoy comming here and talking to everyone and reading the serious chili and pepper stuff and enjoy the bs.

and i the final choice is.....drum roll please

play that funky music white boy
all i can say is lay down and boogie and play that funky music till you die..........till you die??

I'm with ya Bubba. It's only until recently that the posts have been quelled by humorless people that don't get out very much, and who take everything too seriously. I don't. Have at the BS, it used to be funny as Hell, until the thread syntax goons emerged from their hovels.

I don't know if I mentioned it, but at the last Defcon Day last Saturday, Nick from the HSB ingested 52 wings that were coated with our extract sauce (the stuff is HOT), The Record Has Been Set! It almost hurt me to watch him choke down the last few. Huvason was right there until the end, but round 4 was a timed event, and Nick just barely beat him. Great stuff, perhaps we'll have a Defcon Day in NC one of these days...I'd like to see you give the wing-eating contest a go!

DEFCON Creator said:
LifePincher said:

Scare you off? Nice try little guy, just opening your eyes to the fact that your humorless mantras and gutless whining on this board has done nothing more than make you look silly, in case you hadn't noticed. And in case you weren't able to read what you wrote in the other thread, you stated "adios, I'm out", stating you were leaving this board. Can't even stand by your word either, wow, now that's something. You can't even uphold your infantile stance about no humor, just topic. Notice the thread name Zipperhead; "Nuclear Waste Chili", and you're talking about tractors, video cards and vram, and gloating for some twisted reason about being online since 1992, who cares? Oh, and NO mention of chili or ANYTHING about peppers. Pot...Kettle...Black. :cry: What a goofball. :roll: It has become tiring trying to match wits with the unarmed, and a person whose simple mind is consumed by the OCD-like obsession with how many toothpicks Rainman dropped. :P Not to mention a person who can't even practice what he preaches within a day or two of whining about it :cry: , it's laughable. :cry: Do us a favor, and do what you SAID you were going to do, and don't let the door hit you.

Anyway, Bubba, try dropping a bit of extract into the chili. The stuff won't mess with the flavor due to the small amount you need to use. You may have to regrout the tiles in the church bathrooms the next morning, but hey, it's all in the name of hot. If not that, just grind some dried habs up into powder and introduse it to the chili a small amount at a time. Make up a couple different heat levels, and let the fun begin. :cry:

Reading is'nt your best subject huh?
note to members nuclear waste chili topic is open to every and anything from cell phones to lawn mowers to whatever you want to talk about.....have fun...if your not intrested in cell phones and lawn mowers go view other threads.......good day.

Did you know that Silver is up to $12.10 and Gold is hovering close to $600.00 ? That's per oz!

If you have any silver coins lying around, think about cashing them in. It's at about 8.6 times face value. Silver has almost tripled in price in 4 years.

Oh, I love my new John Deere, the blades cut so even. The Automatic (hydrostatic transmission) is smooth as silk. I use about a gallon and a half of fuel to cut the lawn. Anyone else here have a John Deere?

Need to fertilize the lawn soon, but I'm trying to time it correctly with the next rain/MAN.

Dudes...
lock.gif

...just say'n.....

WoW! I miss a few days on the hotpepper, and it looks like I must have missed out on THE excitement of the year...from the looks of it, maybe I'm glad that I wasn't paying attention :?
BTW, I have a Toro self-propelled push mower, that I use to "cut the grass"!! Ever notice that the "Northern Types" say, Moe the lawn! What's up with that?? Sounds like an episode of The Three Stooges. Ohhh yea, before any yankees get offended, just let me say this. I married a yankee. :P Just my way of getting back at the Northern states for claiming that they won the "War between the States". 😉 😉
Anyway, my dad calls our children, half-breeds. :) Half yankee and half southern. Yee Haw You's Guys!!
The #3 key on my cell phone only works when it wants to. I would be more than happy to trade it to someone who doesn't use their #3 key very often. If any of you has a cell phone that the #8 key is quirky, lets make a deal, cause I don't use my # 8 key very often..

cpt bones several cook offs ago in october i droped my cell phone(the 3 didnt work well either) in a port a john and had to get a new one......get you some replacement insurance on the cell phone and get creative.

ahhhhh yea my cell phone was accidently shot into the air attatched to 50 bottle rockets.......i need it replaced

ahhhhh yea i went to gator world and my cell phone was snaped in 2 by a gator...i need it replaced.

Back