NUMEX JALMUNDO SEEDS

Hi

i heard about these seeds earlier in the year and heard they are great for poppers as they are a larger version. I can't find them on NMSU website where they should be available so was wondering if anyone else had any? I would really prefer isolated seeds or orignial ones from NMSU but if cant find any will go with OP. I have a heap of superhots to trade, ornamentals and anything listed on my website.

Let me know if you can help please. i would really like to get them planted asap so can hopefully get some pods this season.
Thanks

I have some that I ordered from Nicky's Nursery in the UK. Don't think I got many but I'm sure I could handle sparing a few for you, Candice. PM me your addy and I'll whack 'em in the post on Monday.

No worries!

And nah, haven't grown them myself either yet but also heard good things about 'em and couldn't help myself and just had to track them down. Actually have been planning to get them into the ground within the next couple days.

Can't think of anything I'm chasing atm but will let you know if I spot anything you're growing that I might be interested in. ;)

yeah i love poppers wrapped in bacon and thought these would be easier to work with. I really like the tinned ones better so might even make up a heap of pickled ones if I can grow enough and that will last me through winter. I would by them off Nicky's but by the time they get here that'll be another couple of weeks and already so behind!
No probs. Thanks again.

yeah i love poppers wrapped in bacon and thought these would be easier to work with. I really like the tinned ones better so might even make up a heap of pickled ones if I can grow enough and that will last me through winter. I would by them off Nicky's but by the time they get here that'll be another couple of weeks and already so behind!
No probs. Thanks again.
It may be worth a shot trying John Leone of thechilliman.biz. He has the NuMex Jalmundo in his Capsicum Annuum page listed as unavailable but maybe you could sort out a trade.

dont mean to post jack, but if anyone has some extras here in the states i would like buy some also, my jalapeno plants went south this yr. still trying to figure that out.
thanks

Hot stuff, you must have been saying prayers for me or something. I suddenly felt overwhelmed to do good deeds! :)

thanks im glad i was the recipient.
ive been trying to do good deeds too, now karma is paying off :)
Thanks to Gas I will have a few seeds in a few days to get started on and then mid west is sending me some also which will probably arrive in a few weeks. Looking forward to some big poppers next year!
Cheers guys!

Yeah, poppers are sweeeeet! :D

Got a handful of Mucho Nachos on the bush just about ready for the pickin' which I've been getting excited about.... nice and big too, but sadly, def not the best tasting jalapenos I've had. :sick: :mope:

pretty easy, heap of recipes on the net.
Or easy home way: just get half water and half vinegar, pop them in a jar in the fridge. (note: don't leave outside of fridge if not treated properly eg. proper heat and canning techniques).

Back