event NW Chilefest 2013 Discussion

Their office hours are something like 9-1 and 4-7 M-F. They do call back if message left.

As I posted I have 4 "extra" sites. Davez, at this point, since there are available sites, I'd say to call them, (they have your name for a cabin) and reserve a tent site for sure but keep your name on the waitinglist for a cabin. I'll keep the other 4 sites for late comers.

They will put us all in the same area but aren't assigning specific spots until we get there in case they have to move everyone over one spot or something. Right now we have 10 (11 if Davez adds a spot) which are back-to-back across the lawn and adjacent. A nice "block" of sites.

Note, these are back-in sites. Appropriate for tents, campers, pop-up or small trailers...but no huge monster units. There are pull-throughs right across from the back-ins. Oh, and all the sites have power, water, sewer. It's just the back-in sites don't work for the big rigs.

Alright, just called they have no cabins or mobiles for this time frame so we are on the waiting list but have reserved an RV site so it looks like I am off to search the WWW for an RV.

Here I go..............

Has everyone done their reservations?

Yep, last Saturday. Still on the prowl for a doable RV.... talk about a trip that was gonna be like $1000 turning in to one thats over $2000 we are getting it figured out tho.

I talked to Rory,and he wants to to go again.Waiting to see if he can take time off,he already has vacation time that month.Maybe I'll set Fri and Sat,then add Thu if needed.

Megan-look into renting a mobile home on the east side,like in Moses Lake or something.Cuts way down on mileage

I'd suggest making the reservation anyway. We'll have some late-comers so if you don't us it, you can "pawn it off". worst case, it's a $10 cancelation fee. The campground will fill up. Glad to hear Rory's on board too.

Most of the reservations I put in or called in were under each person's name, if I had your name with my name as a contact if I didn't know your contact info. I set aside a few extras under my name (First name ANN) with reference to "chileheads" or Chilefestival but those weren't paid for. They should still be available right now, but no guarantees if noone puts $ down.

Also, They have a couple of different people answering the phone and taking reservations. Right now, we are a block of 10 in the upper tent circle. Hopefully that's enough info for them to find the right group :crazy:

Scovie...they had your name...dunno why they couldn't find it!

let's DO THIS.

Sunlakes Resort 509-632-5291 August 15-16-17 (Thursday night thru Saturday night).

$36 to reserve a spot.

There is a time limit on this, so get on it!

Just sayin~

yep, mine's done. just debating whether to pick up a spare....

Back