• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

oc/bear spray vs. garden thief/tresspassers

Yeah like I said I prolly got a little more upset than I should have but all is better now. He text me the other day and wanted to talk.. I was in the garden and he came over and apologized. We talked for a few and it sounded like he didn't even remember tearing them up till he backed in the drive 2 days later and saw it in the mirror. I told him it's ok but just don't tear up my shit cause I don't tear up his and he got the just of it.. As for the pumpkins I thought they were gonners but apparently they are harder to kill than I thought. I fed them 55gal of compost tea and they are back to growing already. Honestly I can't believe the roots they put out at the nodes are strong enough to keep it growing after the main roots were yanked out and the vines destroyed.. So even if he didn't mean the apology the plant is only growing in my yard and screaming FUCK YOU. If thats the case I hope it burns his ass but like I said everything is good and lesson learned. Next year they will be planted in a different spot

Back