• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

OCD 2016

Ok, I wasn't going to do a glog this year. So many projects going on with the house, but part of that is a new garden plot. So, I guess this is the best way to document progress. I'm running a drip irrigation this year to free up my time for other things. Last year I discovered Aerogardening. I started plants late last year I the Aerogarden. They ended up producing and being just as big as my Feb. starts. Sold on hydro! This year I acquired another AG from a thrift shop for $5. I hacked it with a bigger pump and planning on a led hack as well. Next year I'm running a bigger scale hydro setup with my DIY Cob Led build. Anyways I'm on my 3rd batch of AG starts. I'm growing lots of GoatsWeed, Carolina Cayenne, Thai, Chi-Chien, Sadabahar, Chiltepin, Cayenne Long, Aji Pinapple, Genghis Khan Brain, Jay's Red, Srtsl x Bbg and there might be a couple of ones I forgot. Enough talk, here's some pics. More pics when it stops raining. 43 days from seed Aero Babies.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    235.8 KB · Views: 127
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    179.5 KB · Views: 104
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    117.6 KB · Views: 103
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    121.7 KB · Views: 107
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    176.9 KB · Views: 136
PaulG said:
Wow, Charles, that's going to be an awesome space for your plants.

Nice variety of seeds.  Good luck choosing...
Thanks Paul!

It should be good. If I can only hold back from stuffing to many plants in there. Don't know what the minimum spacing should be.
Devv said:
I like it! And the soil is really a lookin' saweet! ;)

Thanks Scott!

It's getting there. I want to put some compost and composted chips down before it snows.
Trident chilli said:
Great project Chuck looks like your going to have a bumper 2017 season
That's the plan John. Your green house grow and a few others over the pond, inspired me to extend my season. Thanks!

Back