vendor Ocho Cinco's Carolina Reaper ;)

I wouldn't call myself a vendor but I did sell a few seeds here and there. If you have purchased, been given or traded Carolina Reaper seeds with me let me know how they are doing. Here is a pic of one of my plants that I am growing from the seeds that I  harvested in 2013. It is in a 3.5 inch pot with Happy Frog soil. This one was grown in a south facing window with natural sunlight only.

Reaper4-9-14_zpsb3b62605.jpg

LOL. Playing with fire buddy!

I planted 4 of the 8 seeds to sent and got two sprouts, but one just past away recently (it looked like an albino). The other is doing good, though still tiny. I will eventually get some pics up once they put out leaves, which should be soon b/c I noticed the tips forming recently.

That is an awesome it grew so well on the window. Looks like I may need to bring a couple of my plants inside and do that. We have TONS of SxSW facing windows lol.

Ocho shipped my seeds very fast and for a very fair price. Thanks man. Here is one of the two I have growing. One of the most vigorous plants I have out of 20 or so different superhot varieties I am growing. Also all the people that say primos and reapers are the same are full of it. They are different in many aspects. These were all planted Jan 28 and I am transplanting them in the ground this weekend.

IMG_20140514_025026_248.jpg

The two reapers you can see to the far left and close to the back. As you can see they are a bit larger than a lot of my other plants.
IMG_20140514_030936_451.jpg

Looking good, Ocho!

Back