***OFFER CLOSED***Fresh Pods, your choice $22.00 shipped

Mid July I lost a co-worker of the Sheriff's Office who was involved in an off duty motorcycle accident. I would like to contribute some money to his family to help absorb the costs involved. I would like to offer a pick and choose pod sale of your choice. Pick up to 16 peppers, I would like to limit it to 2 of the same kind. If I have limited responses and someone would like more of the same peppers, I would be more than happy to accomodate your request, I have limited quantities available. I will also throw in some powders while my inventory lasts. Thanks in advance. PM me with your list. I have the following peppers available:

Bih Jolokia
Bhut Jolokia
Naga Jolokia
Fatalii
Nagabon
Indian Carbon Bhut
Dorset Naga
Chocolate Bhut
Yellow 7 Pot
Brain Strain
Douglah (very limited)
Trinidad Scorpion

IMG_0025.jpg

Thanks to all who have donated or wished to donate. I received an overwhelming response and unfortunately I have run out of pods to send. Thank you, Mike

Thanks for all the responses. I'm going to have to suspend sales at this point to catch up with the orders. Once they are all filled and shipped, I will resume again. THANKS TO ALL.

Thanks for all the responses. I'm going to have to suspend sales at this point to catch up with the orders. Once they are all filled and shipped, I will resume again. THANKS TO ALL.

Good morning. Sounds like quite a few folks on here are chipping in to help out...that's great! That really speaks volumes to the overall character of the people here.

I figured that, hence me putting what I ordered in the paypal message box :)

Shauna

Wow great response, I'm awaiting the orders from a few more and then I'll be opening it back up. Thanks to everyone who has or wants to help out. Brandon's family will be most appreciative, as am I. Everyone here is GREAT! In case anyone is wondering, you can Google it: His name is Brandon Reimenschneider, Yorkville, IL.

Wow great response, I'm awaiting the orders from a few more and then I'll be opening it back up. Thanks to everyone who has or wants to help out. Brandon's family will be most appreciative, as am I. Everyone here is GREAT! In case anyone is wondering, you can Google it: His name is Brandon Reimenschneider, Yorkville, IL.
that is too bad! at such a young age! truely terrible! my thoughts and prayers go out to friends,family, coworkers!

ERic

Peppers arrived today in great condition and are gorgeous! Hubby is gonna make sum of his chilli tonight using a few and that powder. Thanks again.

i too just got mine :woohoo: :woohoo: ! all but one came in great condition! thanks for the poweders! i will be trying some soon! thank you so much for speedy delivery!

Eric

Mike, the fresh pods arrived today in tip top condition. Was pretty surprised they got here soo fast! Really appreciate the extras and the powder you threw in there. I can't wait to pop one of those and then dive head first into some ice cream. Hope all is going well with your fundraiser mate!

Adam

:dance:

I believe they actually came yesterday and we didn't get out of the mailbox until today but they still look great. I'm glad our temps were a little milder this week. My husband is planning on trying some as soon as he get's home and then I have some mangoes ripening to make some suaces. Thanks for a quality product.

Just as an FYI... I Made some serious chili over the weekend and thought, "this is a perfect time to chop up some brain strain peppers and throw it into the mix." I cut up two of them and took about half of one and ate it. Since I've never had that variety before, I was dying to try it, albeit slightly intimidated. Let me tell you. Those suckers live up to the hype. Hands down one of
the hottest peppers if not the hottest pepper I've ever tasted. I had to go for the ice cream on that one. Things pack a serious punch. Not for the faint hearted or at least battle hardened gut of steel, that's for sure. Anyway, thought you'd be interested to hear the feedback. I'm certainly going to have to grow them next season. Good job on those guys...

Back