Offer closed

I have 9 plants that I am not going to have room to plant because I may have to move out of my house in the next few months. I was wondering if anyone was interested in picking up any of these plants.

The plants are... 2 chocolate scorpion, 2 Jimmy Nardello, 2 Fresno, 1 Tepin, 1 Moruga Scorpion, 1 Douglah X TS

The plants are free. The only catch is you need to send me a few ripe pods so that I can grow them next year in my new house.

I wish I had room to plant them myself, but I am sharing a garden with my wife's uncle and grandfather at her grandfathers house and I am out of space.

Send me a PM. I would love for one person to take them all, but if a few people want a few different ones that is ok too.

whoa awesome offer! if no one picks them up by Monday let me know! i am in oceanside ca about 80 miles from riverside

whoa awesome offer! if no one picks them up by Monday let me know! i am in oceanside ca about 80 miles from riverside

Sounds good. I'll send you a message tomorrow if no one has picked them up. I actually work in Temecula which would cut your drive down quite a bit.

Yea I would snag that Silva, be better then them getting jacked up shipping... Nice of you to offer it to the community morris, good luck on your move...BTW I got lots of good Tepin seeds when u need em bro..all I need is a SASE..I can totally relate to the no space thing I room with 2 guys but the yard ain't mine :{

Silva. Too bad this offer didn't happen earlier. I was in your neck of the woods this weekend n I even got some plants from Shane. And Morris. I'd love to take them. Maybe Tuesday around 1030. Hopefully then ive gone thru the train and see if Arg is willing to meet me so the train can move quick. :). Just PMed u

Cool Beans! Silva...give them a good home and drive careful Bro...

Improvise, Adapt, and Overcome...
Clint Eastwood...

Darn ... i would have picked me up.. but i was told someone already claimed them :(. Enjoy them silva83tj, im sure they will have a good home. Sweet deal nmorris279. :dance:

Back