• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Official Bubblegum 7 Pot thread

Comon flowers

20131021_180149.jpg

Thanks buddy, its funny the one that looked like it could possibly pod up just fell off. Haha oh well, the plant is to young and small anyways. I noticed that the upper flowers seem to have a bigger calyx

megahot said:
Thanks buddy, its funny the one that looked like it could possibly pod up just fell off. Haha oh well, the plant is to young and small anyways. I noticed that the upper flowers seem to have a bigger calyx
Yeah, I was gona say that. The one looks kinda pale.

My lights just came on and there's a flower opening, I highly doubt it's gona be a pretty flower... looks more like it's gona stay tucked in. Hopefully tomorrow it's fully open and I can take pics.

Are you helping pollinate? Let's hope the rest can set, I just can't wait for mine to kick into high gear and open flowers and make pods LOL.

, Walter

megahot said:
Yup. Lookin good buddy! Mine look exactly like yours do before the flower opens. Thanks for the pics
Yeah they do look alike. These last pics are as much as they will open. The time they've taken to open they should have a nice white flower, but no lol. They can't open any further. Some seem to have more petals than others and they might have a nice flower, but idk let's wait to see.

Walter

My BG7's should have peppers on them in about a MONTH or so! :party: But i probably wont be able to get rid of THESE either.....LOL ;) Sucky life of a pepper grower i suppose...... :D

"When life throws you a curveball, foul ball fight it off, live to see another pitch and SIT on the fastball.......wait for it...........SMASH!! Its a LOOOOOOOONG fly ball........DEEP to center field.............." :dance:  :party:
-Dale E Baker Jr

Pics coming soon guys to keep the GLOG going as promised!

BakersPeppers said:
My BG7's should have peppers on them in about a MONTH or so! :party: But i probably wont be able to get rid of THESE either.....LOL ;) Sucky life of a pepper grower i suppose...... :D

"When life throws you a curveball, foul ball fight it off, live to see another pitch and SIT on the fastball.......wait for it...........SMASH!! Its a LOOOOOOOONG fly ball........DEEP to center field.............." :dance:  :party:
-Dale E Baker Jr

Sounds good Dale and Thanks for chiming in!

BakersPeppers said:

-Dale E Baker Jr

Are you going to be selling any?
I planted one Bubblegum seed today along with 38 other types.  My buddy was picking me up 50 more rapid rooter plugs so 50 more seeds will get planted this week.  Going to plant a couple more Bubblegum seeds.

Just in case a few of you guys haven't seen it yet Paul Tonkin has put up a review on the F4.
I would link it but never linked videos but guess someone will come alone soon and do that
Cheers

Wow the plants growing in Hydro are fantastic looking.
 Here in a couple of years I will most likely do some traveling, truck/ trailer set up, I want a set up where I can grow a couple plants other than just potted, the hydro set up looks like the way to go if I have room for everything.
I've got lots of time to think about what I want to do and what pepper varieties I will be selecting from, The Bubble gum has a lot going for it I have a couple of seeds of it I sure hope they grow, for taste and looks and the size of plants is what I'm looking for, At this point I have two that I'm looking at, which is the 7 pot Infinity and the 7 pot Savannah, but after seeing the Bubblegum I may change my mind as its a great looking plant with really nicely colored pods that bleed into the calyx and stem.

Back