• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Oh Canada

brofist3536544.jpg

brofist, winners. You guys rock.

Not the Olympics, but this rocks:

[video=youtube;meLpuF9UMvk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meLpuF9UMvk[/video]

canadaflag.jpg

See you guys in 4 years, let's do this again.

MrArboc said:
That video made every hair on my body stand up - and I've never even been to Canada...

Yeah man, about the only one that comes close was when the good people of Boston sang Oh Canada and gave it a standing ovation after the fans in Montreal boo'd the US national anthem.

Edit for:
oh, and Canada is a GREAT place to visit. Been to a few places there and I've had good times always. There is/was this bar in Halifax, Nova Scotia that made the absolute best Bloody Caesars I've ever had.

Cant beleive i didn't see this until now.
yeah i wasnt too impressed with the hab fans when they bood the star spangled banner. Disrespectful
Glad you had a good time in Canada. I'm in the US twice a year and always have a great time.
Be there next week for Florida.
Cheers skydiver

Oh and another thing:

I wish there were a cheese maker close enough to me to get fresh cheese curds.
Poutine sounds f'ing delicious.

Skydiver said:
Yeah man, about the only one that comes close was when the good people of Boston sang Oh Canada and gave it a standing ovation after the fans in Montreal boo'd the US national anthem.

That's awesome.

Quite often US fans in Vancouver will stand and boo during the Canadian anthem at Canucks games.

Back