• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Oh damnit no!!!

So...i come home and go to turn off the dehydrator to grab the habs i threw in last night. No problem there. They're perfect.

Well.

What's the first thing you do after sitting in traffic for an hour with a 42oz Slurpee???

You guessed it. :onfire:

The boys are BURNING!!!

:oops:

Sad thing? This is far from being the first time.

It catches yopu by suprise everytime. I've already had hunan eye several times accidentally already this year. The one that really got me I was filling woozie bottles after running some sauce through the strainer. I was cleaning up the counter and guess what there is a nice blob of pulp and I clean it up with my mouth, din't want to waste anything. I was fine till it landed in my stomach and I dropped like I had just been tasered in my kitchen. I must have eatten some naga and scorpion concentrate. I couldn't get off the floor to even grab a glass of milk. I was in so much pain I just laid on the floor and cursed myself for 5 minutes. I finally got a bowl of Cheerios with milk and dislodged the blob and things started to get better. True story happened today.

Back