beer Ohhh, 108 Bottle of Homebrew on the Wall, 108 Bottle of Homebrew...

IGG, I have some pics of my AG gear around... I will post some for ya... good ideas... my best investment so far... 170,000 btu turkey fryer...needless to say I use it to boil the wort.. :) 5-6 gallons at a time that is.

What is your best homemade beer recipe?... Mine is a Cherry Vanilla Creme Ale that I used to make yearly...in about 10-15 gallon batches... and people around here disappeared it in a weekend...lol...so I am teaching some of these other people to brew so I can try their best beers.

Worst one I've tried was a dude from my local beer club who made a "Spruce ale" with spruce from the tree in his yard...tasted like drinking pine cones and tea filtered through my mulch pile...and then to make it worse he had a bacteria infection in the beer and it had that awful wet band-aid smell/taste...dam..I can still taste that one and it was 3 years ago I tried his Spruce Ale...ack...

.........WTF YOU FARGING NOOB?????????

;)

It is in the database.

I was not pining for you to "have a look". I was merely having a beergasm as I sip this fine beverage.

Get your own.

That was the second time you've titilated me with the mention of a Carmel Octoberfest. What db do you speak of? Home Brew Talk's db?

Indeed!

Off the top of my head,........
8 lbs 2-row (or 5 lbs pale DME)
.5 lb caramunich
.5 lb carapilsen,
1 lb crystal 60L

1 oz fuggles @60 minutes

WL oktoberfest lager yeast.

Brew in March, (ergo the name Maerzen) Lager over the winter,

Bottle in August, drink in September.

Back