• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Ok looking jamacian hot chocolate hab plant?

Which version of Photo Shop did you use to make those pics?  :rofl:
Or what brand of 3D printer did you use to make those models.  :liar:

Honestly, if your choc. habs. taste 1/2 as good as your plants look, you are in for a treat.

Hahahah! Well considering it's my only plant growing right now it's getting 100% of my attention! So that probably has to do with it looking so good! Hopefully my green thumb helps my peach bhut and trinidad 7 pot premo turn out that good!

Looks really good very dense green thick foilage. Whats this light setup you're using. Can you show pics?

Looking good, and welcome.

Just so you know you can lower the LEDs even more. They don't run hot so they can't burn your plants. I'm a LED user as well ;). Keep it up and you'll be swimming in pods in no time.

, Walter

Where's a good source for the led panel? I have three plants that aren't doing so hot and will probably need to go inside...
Thanks!

Vegas_Chili said:
Looking good, and welcome.

Just so you know you can lower the LEDs even more. They don't run hot so they can't burn your plants. I'm a LED user as well ;). Keep it up and you'll be swimming in pods in no time.

, Walter

Exactly what I was thinking... that LED panel can almost be touching the leaves and still not be too hot.  It's just a burden to have to keep raising it a few fractions of an inch every other day if it is really close.

kylec said:
very nice. i hope mine will look that good what r u feeding her
Thanks man! And actually nothing fancy lol some shults house plant food i had from a while ago. Just using it till my pepper focus fert comes in the mail.

Back