• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

pics Ok...this is gonna be a stretch without pics...

I have a new bug issue that SEVIN is apparently not taking care of. On the underside of the leafs, there are a few TINY brown/black specks that dont seem to move but are easily removed by hand or a spritz with a spray bottle. Along with them are maybe 1 or 2 like tiny white nets/tents/webs between the viens of the leaf...also easily removed by brushing off of the leaf...ANY ideas

EDIT: Camera is Broken thats why there are no pics...

Neither one is availabe here in Hawaii unfortunately...or it's hidden in some back corner of a lawn and garden section at a home improvement store...I spent almost the entire day Saturday driving around looking for pyrethrin...

Darktrak , you can use insect soap, neem oil , horticultural oil or JMS style oil, rotenone + pyrethrum... i would first a chemical control like abamectin or Oberon , after id use rotenone-pyrethrum + horticultural oil after , and again a chemical...that should control them very well...you've got to move fast with spider mites...they have a fast life cycle...

Spray the plants with a mixture of 1 teaspoon dish detergent per gallon of water. The soap will coat the critters and when it dries they will suffocate. You can add some plant food to the water if you'd like (1/2 strength) to feed the plant. If your plants are small enough you can dip them in the mixture instead of spraying them.

Alan

Back