• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce Okay I took on a dare (teaspoon of Mad Dog 357 Collector's Edition)

When I get home I'll check the master list and PM you some suggestions. What country are you in, that way I can gauge the availablity of it as well.

For intermediate heat that you should be able to find in the UK, try Melindas or Marie Sharps Habanero sauce, there are a lot of people who swear by Marie Sharps here; Walkerswood Scotch Bonnet sauce (I personally recommend) or their Jonkaroo sauce (Dave's Scotch Bonnet isn't as good as Walkerswood's, but the heat would be similar), and Blair's Original Death Sauce. If you can find any Fatkid Medium or Hot; or Kato's Island Sauce or Down South (another one I use a lot); or Defcon 2, those would all be intermediate heat level sauces.

As you can probably tell from my lists, I like scotch bonnet and habanero sauces are your best bets. They'll be hotter than most common commercial sauces, but they won't be in the extract range like you 357 is. There's lots of tasty stuff in that intermediate range, and you'll thank yourself for building up the tolerance. Let us know how your next foray turns out.

It mixes well with Arby's Horsey sauce. I use about 6-8 dabs on a sandwich and 1-2 paks of horsey. ( Jersey Death, in my case.)

Try a few drops at a time into chili, spaghetti sauce. Try 'Nabs' with a bit poured on. Try to not use so much it runs off! Hate to waste any!:hell:

It may mix well with jelly/jam for sandwiches, though the best tasting I ever had was a Datil Jam.

Wow, that is a dare I would of never wanted to partake in :mouthonfire:!

I've yet to even try it, but I have had experience with the wonderfully tasty Mad Dog Inferno sauce, I love it, here is a short glimpse at my first encounter with it.

I had truly underestimated its power and mixed about 3 tablespoons into a big bowl of mac and cheese.

Me versus Mad Dog Inferno :onfire:

Unfortunately the battery died right then and there, but in that 9 second clip, you could see I was already reduced to tears, sweat, and I sounded like a veritable retard.

ytrebil said:
What are the thoughts on snorting the stuff?
ok, so heres my story with 750,000 SHU Mad Dog Silver Collectors Edition. My Brother was at iron worker's school, (a bunch or 25-35 year old men) well, everyone was trying it, and everyone was dying cause it was so hot! Well Some guy said "You are all wimps! ill snort it" so the guy put a good sized drop on the tip of his finger.... And sniffff! Within 5 seconds his nose started bleeding. He said the pain was so incredibly unbearable. Then The teach found out, and made him do 10 push-ups for being stupid, well, the pain was so bad, the guy stated crying! And The teach made him do 10 more push-ups for crying! This was all at about 8AM well later at 3PM when they were all driving home, the guy was pale as HELL!!!!!! wasnt talking, just still in pain.

i wouldnt even try it

Bubonic said:
Wow, that is a dare I would of never wanted to partake in :mouthonfire:!

I've yet to even try it, but I have had experience with the wonderfully tasty Mad Dog Inferno sauce, I love it, here is a short glimpse at my first encounter with it.

I had truly underestimated its power and mixed about 3 tablespoons into a big bowl of mac and cheese.

Me versus Mad Dog Inferno :onfire:

Unfortunately the battery died right then and there, but in that 9 second clip, you could see I was already reduced to tears, sweat, and I sounded like a veritable retard.

Kindof sound like the time I was trying to act cool in front of a camera and pretend that I was taking a shot of Blair's Possible Side Effects and someone left the cap loose. I ended up with a faceful including probably at least a teaspoon in the mouth. I was the veritable retard for about 15 minutes after that.

bentalphanerd said:
...Try putting a little on cheese & crackers until you get the hang of it, then step it up a little, little more hen lose the cheese. Your heat sensors will adapt and you will get the full flavour of the sauce or fresh pod with a little, very bearable pain.

Also slicing up fresh pods in your meal allows you to judge how much you have each time & IMHO it's hard to find anything that tastes better than fresh pods.

Have a look around at what some ppl are eating here lol

bent and his chile, cheese and crackers again :rolleyes: actually this is a pretty good combo and the cheese and crackers will help absorb/dissipate the capsaicin a little also.

ytrebil said:
...What are the thoughts on snorting the stuff? Someone just mentioned it to me and I always like a challenge.

why not just pour some on your finger and then ram it up your nose, then using the same finger poke yourself in the eye, rub your 'old fella' and then stick your finger up your arse? that way you can try all variations at once!

I've found the perfect use for Mad Dog 357, it is the one thing my dog hates. I have had (for the first time ever) my Orange Hab plant in the back garden. I put this sauce on it a few days ago and Murphy won't go near it after trying to lick a leaf I put it on, he licked the concrete for 5 minutes afterwards. I used the tiniest bit which has been washed away by the rain now and I don't need to use it again as he stays clear of the plant. Obviously I don't recommend giving this to animals but I have finally found a way to have my plants in the garden and something good has come out of this horrid sauce. My dog eats his own poo so this stuff must be yuk.

chilliman64 said:
why not just pour some on your finger and then ram it up your nose, then using the same finger poke yourself in the eye, rub your 'old fella' and then stick your finger up your arse? that way you can try all variations at once!

smilie_happy_010.gif
smilie_happy_043.gif

You're rude, man!
smilie_happy_242.gif

why not just pour some on your finger and then ram it up your nose, then using the same finger poke yourself in the eye, rub your 'old fella' and then stick your finger up your arse? that way you can try all variations at once![/QUOTE]

That is too freaking funny!!!!
:lol: :clap:

chilliman64 said:
bent and his chile, cheese and crackers again :rolleyes: actually this is a pretty good combo and the cheese and crackers will help absorb/dissipate the capsaicin a little also.

God I love it when someone just says it how it is:lol:. Funny way of putting it and get's the point across that snorting it is pretty.....well, not a good idea.:shocked::lol:

Back