vendor Old Barn Nursery

Sawyer

Extreme Member
I didn't see an existing thread for these folks, so I thought I'd start one.

They had a great offer going, now expired, for a two-for-one. You can see the details of that here. I placed an order last Thursday, got the seeds today, along with something extra beyond the two'fer. They have another special going now that you can check out at their website.

Haven't grown anything out yet, obviously, but the service so far has been great.

www.oldbarnnursery.com

Disclaimer: I'd never heard of these folks before reading the thread linked above.

Received my order..I had sent in to www.oldbarnnursery.com very quick and easy transaction. Ordered some Morouga Seed, got them plus a pack of free brainstrain (got the order in before the offer officlally closed ) plus another gift pack of seeds ..First time to deal with Mike and Jen here..Very honest and friendly..I will buy from them again .Dave .. Thanx to everyone here in the forum for your help. Another thing that I feel is very important is (quote) We only sell what we have grown. We do not buy bulk seed and resell like many commercial sellers.

Just got my order in today, ordered Brain strain and Moruga. I did not know about the offer that if you buy one, the other is free until after I had already ordered both. (now expired) I was given a free pack of brain strain, and fatalli! Nice people!

I got my order in the other day from the two-for-one deal. I got my Morugas, my 7 pods, and a free yellow fatalii!

Not only did they have the great two-for-one deal, but they also gave out a freebie! I don't know if this is their usual way of business, but I hope to find out again in the future. The seeds came packed in well labeled individual paper envelopes. When I went to their website to order, they had a highly illegible font being used for everything, including text input boxes. The font trouble seems fixed, but now there's some sort of flash content on their site that's been crashing on me. Shipping was a bit on the high side, at $4.00, but it came very fast and like I said, was packaged very well.

Ordered on: 2/16/12
Shipped on: 2/17/12
Delivered on: 2/21/12 (or 2/22/12--I was sick and my wife checked the mail)

Price [********--] 8/10
Packaging [**********] 10/10
Shipping [*******---] 7/10
Website [*****-----] 5/10

Total: 7.5 -- A++, WOULD DO BUSINESS WITH AGAIN

I ordered Bhut Jolokia and Moruga Scorpion earlier in the year. The service was good and fast and the plants have grown true, including the gift of choc bhut jolokia. The prices were as reasonable as anyones. I would not hesitate to buy from again!

Will do business again!

Back