One more aboard for the chuckwagon

Hello from Northern California Everybody!

My name is Johnny and I like hot. I discovered my craving for the caliente about a year ago and haven't looked back since. I have been lurking in the background here for a couple of months and figure it's time to make an account. There's a lot of great information and knowledgeable people here.

So far the pantry has gone from a lone bottle of Tabasco Sauce to a dozen different varieties. I also have about 50 pepper plants growing in the yard. Some Bhut Jolokia, Naga Morich, Jalapeno, Orange and Choco Habs, Scotch Bonnets, Cayenne, Tabasco, Serrano, and New Mexico peppers. I hope to make be making some sauces soon!

A lousy cell phone pic of my first pod, a Cayenne.
cayenne.jpg

imaguitargod said:
Passow welcomes you! Wait, are you the creator of the sauces in your avatar?

Naa I just eat them. They're made here in Chico where I live so the local flair appeals to me, not to mention they're great. Just picked up two more bottle today actually.

cactuskooler said:
Naa I just eat them. They're made here in Chico where I live so the local flair appeals to me, not to mention they're great. Just picked up two more bottle today actually.
The reason I ask is b/c I met the guy that makes them and did a review for him ;)

Back