free One more 'free to a good home' thread (Alabama)

All,

Stickman's post reminded me I needed to send out something..

So in my second year of growing I planned out my growing and have a great variety of plants started, BUT I am finding out that I am going to have more plants than I know what to do with. I am having better than expected germination rates thanks to the guidance of members on THP..

If there is anybody close to Birmingham, AL or anywhere in North Alabama that would like some started plants, I would be happy to try and get them to you if you are interested.

EDIT....... Below are the plants I have excess of. These have germinated and if anyone is in the vicinity, you are welcome to them. Again, these are started plants and NOT seeds.

Black Nanga
Black Habanero
Pinquita De Mono
Trinidad Butch T Scorpion
Cajamarca
Malawi Peppadew
Chilitepin Hermosillo
Bhut Jolokia Chocolate

Bryan

All,

Stickman's post reminded me I needed to send out something..

So in my second year of growing I planned out my growing and have a great variety of plants started, BUT I am finding out that I am going to have more plants than I know what to do with. I am having better than expected germination rates thanks to the guidance of members on THP..

If there is anybody close to Birmingham, AL or anywhere in North Alabama that would like some started plants, I would be happy to try and get them to you if you are interested.

I will update this later today with varieties.

Bryan

I live in morris/gardendale area, I already have a ton of plants but what kinds are you offering? You may have something I dont have this year

I'll send another message today with a full list, but I know I have quite a bit of Yellow Cayenne plants and several Butch T Red plants.

More to come..

Back