One more time OFFER CLOSED

So I spent most of the day overwintering and cleaning off the remaining plants and my de-seeding motivation is short of the number of ripe pods I have, so one more giveaway.

Last time there was some question as to what constitutes a new member, and I was not at all specific. This time 3 boxes will be given out, the winners need only pay $5 for shiping. US only.

The first box will go to the newest member who posts here. Members joining after the time of this post are not eligible.

The second box will go to the member who posts here and has the lowest number of posts. If there is a tie I go with the first poster

The third box is open for all to take a shot at. To be eligable for this box you need only post up before 12:00 noon CST tomorrow. My 13 year old daughter will then take a look at member names and avatars and she will make a choice based upon that alone. If you have ever thought about baby kittens or some other furry crap in your avatar now is the time!

Winners boxes will all have at least one of each, ButchT scorp, Moruga scorp, Red scorp, Yellow scorp, Douglah (running small) yellow bhut, red 7 pot, Yellow 7 pot, Naga Morich, Choc hab, red pod formerly thought to be Billyboy douglah

Good luck to all!

Chad

So I spent most of the day overwintering and cleaning off the remaining plants and my de-seeding motivation is short of the number of ripe pods I have, so one more giveaway.

Last time there was some question as to what constitutes a new member, and I was not at all specific. This time 3 boxes will be given out, the winners need only pay $5 for shiping. US only.

The first box will go to the newest member who posts here. Members joining after the time of this post are not eligible.

The second box will go to the member who posts here and has the lowest number of posts. If there is a tie I go with the first poster

The third box is open for all to take a shot at. To be eligable for this box you need only post up before 12:00 noon CST tomorrow. My 13 year old daughter will then take a look at member names and avatars and she will make a choice based upon that alone. If you have ever thought about baby kittens or some other furry crap in your avatar now is the time!

Winners boxes will all have at least one of each, ButchT scorp, Moruga scorp, Red scorp, Yellow scorp, Douglah (running small) yellow bhut, red 7 pot, Yellow 7 pot, Naga Morich, Choc hab, red pod formerly thought to be Billyboy douglah

Good luck to all!

Chad
me2

How about Lady Gaga as "Hello Kitty"...that should work for a 13 year old

Can you tell I really want those peppers, I am giving up all my manhood by putting this avatar in public space!

(don't count me in)

Just wanted to say "furry crap" was funny and

2bc5f50f.jpg

(hope it works lol) there's my clump of fur --I asked her to come and she did lol

Back