• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Only 78 Transplants left to get in the garden.

It's been crazy weather this year and I still have 78 plants yet to get in the ground.

Red Savina's, Choc Habs, Fatali's, Orange Habs, White Hab's, Serrano's, Mustard Habs, Tabascos, Cayenne's, Fresno's, Jalapenos, Red Caribbean Habs, AJI Browns, Cherry Peppers...

IMAG0153.jpg

Man, I need to get a jalabanero next year. :D Are they stabilized? Did you order seeds somewhere or do the cross yourself?

Nice to see another Indiana guy on here too. :cool:

Know the feeling. It's been so wet the last month I couldn't put anything in the ground. I'm finally getting them in the ground. I put in 4 trays so far and I still have 6 more to go!

I was able to get 33 planted although my goal was 36. It seems like such a simple process but wears me out. Ha. Maybe it's the beer and the heat. Nah.

well your fairly close to me..and I feel for you on weather. We just got our garden in this past week. Still putting peppers in but hopefully will be done this week. No rain in the forecast

Tell me about it... This weather got bad this weekend. I live in a townhouse and it blew out some of the fencing in yard...neighbors yard, AND their neighbors yard... Freakin' crazy. HOWEVER. All my plants were fine. GH I had some plants about your size I put in the ground a month ago. Some are about a foot high and just started to flower. I think you said you hardened them off already so plant those babies up. Dude -nice looking plants man. Lots of flowering.

Tell me about it... This weather got bad this weekend. I live in a townhouse and it blew out some of the fencing in yard...neighbors yard, AND their neighbors yard... Freakin' crazy. HOWEVER. All my plants were fine. GH I had some plants about your size I put in the ground a month ago. Some are about a foot high and just started to flower. I think you said you hardened them off already so plant those babies up. Dude -nice looking plants man. Lots of flowering.

why thankk you sirr.

About 25 of the 33 plants I put in the ground on Sunday are basically burned up from the sun. FRUSTRATING to say the least.

Back