• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

Orange Fatalii?

So my brother gave me a plant that he was growing in Florida and he mislabeled it so he doesnt know what it is so i thought id ask you guys!
Here two pods that came off the plants. What do you think?
2012-08-06194817.jpg

Pic 2
2012-08-10140452.jpg

The heat on them was pretty :hot:!! It was hotter than a Habanero. But it wasnt unbearable. It had a quick heat and a pretty nasty Taste.
It had a pretty bad after burn to it too! Soo tell me what you think!
Thanks

Lucas

if it wasn't unbearable, then it wasn't an orange fatalii. i have several plants and not sure what to do with the pods when they ripen(i'll most likely buy orange habs and dehydrate all the pods together), they are stupid hot! my 3 year old plant has pods the size of my thumb.

orange fatalii taste like a very intense orange habanero, it is not just the intense flavour, it is also the intense smell, as soon as you cut one open, it fills the room with its aroma. you are only afforded one bite, you would taste a rich orange hab flavour, then you mouth goes numb, your brain goes into react mode as it tries to compensate for the pain that your upper body is feeling. once you get your wits back together, you realize your stomach is next and you try to cope with the pain of something trying to eat through your stomach lining. once everything settles down, you have the next day to deal with. with orange fatalii, if you have never felt the colon burn(thus my member name), this guy will deliver. i don't remember if i had urine burn as i was too busy padding another area.

my guess, is your pod is just a good orange habanero as it doesn't look like an orange fatalii; orange fatalii are wrinkled and jagged just like the yellow version. i gave an orange fatalii to member greentea and wished him luck in his endevour to find heat and not to call me with complaints about the plant.

Back