vendor Ordering Pepper Seeds

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a great list. This should be made a sticky for newbies like myself. Although I was able to find several places through google, I wasn't sure about the quality. This thread really helps with experiences from members here.

Thank you for taking the time to make this great resource.

I've had good experiences with www.plantsofthesouthwest.com, www.totallytomato.com, www.seedsofchange.com, and www.johnnyseeds.com

Never order from ebay no matter how honest/legit a seller looks! I got fatalis instead of datils, but now fatalis are my favorite so....

+ 1 for The Hippy Seed Company. Neil answered any and all questions, sent seeds promptly. And hey who can go wrong with a guy who shares his videos of him agonizing in pain from eating his peppers.

I ordered two times from seedrack.com and received my seeds in about a week. They were well labeled and the transaction was painless.

Anyone ordered from pepperlover.com?

I have. Got my seeds sent promptly with loads of free seeds. seeds germinated are in seedlings pots now.
And the owner of pepperlover is an active member of this site.

ordered from asiasgarden before. took 6 weeks before the package got here, but then i live in a 3rd world country. so it's understandable. and the fact that the first package that was sent was "lost" along the way and never arrived and then dave of asia's garden sent a 2nd package to me for free and along with a ton of free seeds gives him a positive rating for me.

now i know some of you are apprehensive about him, but i don't think i've ever heard anyone here yet that has said that he's bought from dave and didn't get peppers that were true to type.

what about the others here that have ordered from dave?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back