• Everything other than hot peppers. Questions, discussion, and grow logs. Cannabis grow pics are only allowed when posted from a legal juridstiction.

Other Plants from the Sunshine State

pix0430.jpg

Pineapple
pix0433.jpg

Kafir Lime
pix0434.jpg

Bananas
pix0448.jpg

Papayas

Quite the paradise you are living in. I am very jealous. You have a lot of variety in your garden.

Tony,

I won't bother posting pics of my tropicals...lol. :) Let's just say we're a far, far, far way away from ever seeing a banana, kefir lime fruit, or...... Our climates are just a tad different!!!! Gorgeous pics and beautiful plants.

Chris

Nice pics indeed. Got to love FL's grow season. Those cactus fruits are crazy messy. Yours look nice though, last ones I had had some really fine stickers that really got everywhere, but they taste pretty good.

Lert me know if anybody want's some ropicals,they are easy to ship small in the spring!Chris,let me know if you need new in the spring,hope they did well for you.Nice for the foilage anyway!
Boutros,have you ever tried Dragon Fruit?I have some cuttings I'm just getting started this year,looks promising!
I'll be posting some pics soon of the Pigeon Pea and Calaloo soon!
Thanks all!

You only need one set of IMG tags.

Haven't had any dragon fruit yet. They have some at this huge Asian market my way. I'll have to check it out.

I'm lookin for seeds for a really good basic big n juicy lime. Hard to find a good lime sometimes. Any recommendations?

Back