• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

review Our FIRST review EVER (Tropical Pepper Co.'s Xxxxtra Hot Habanero)

Dude, that is some pretty good sauce. I like their scotch bonnet sauce, too. Plenty of heat, but tons of flavor to go with it. Makes the heat enjoyable! Great video! Love the "Ghetto Mimosas"! lol! I wonder if I could get my lady to do a tandem review video like that...... lol

Dude, that is some pretty good sauce.

It was pretty good for us at the time. But after having the chance to try a lot more sauces in the last year, this one doesn't really sit very high on our list anymore. When it comes to thicker habanero sauces that are widely available, I think Melinda's is superior. They have a better flavor and more heat, IMO.

I like their scotch bonnet sauce, too. Plenty of heat, but tons of flavor to go with it. Makes the heat enjoyable!

I have not tried that one yet, but I do have an unopened bottle sitting on my hot sauce shelf. I really hope that it packs more punch than the habanero, but isn't as hot as their ghost pepper sauce.

Great video! Love the "Ghetto Mimosas"! lol! I wonder if I could get my lady to do a tandem review video like that...... lol

If you get her to drink a ghetto mimosa beforehand, I'm sure she'd be up for it.

:cheers:

Back