Out of Room

so, i'm literally out of space to store any more chiles and have way more than enough for an ample supply of flakes/powder/sauce. so here's the deal. at 7:30 CST today, someone will win a combination of yellow bhuts, fatali (only a few), red paper lantern, chocolates (assorted), yellow 7s, yellow scorpions, red bhuts (indian carbon and original), orange habs, trinidad scorpions (original), cayennes (assorted), assorted reds (hot), black nagas (seeds from judy at pepperlover.com), and yellow mystery (hot - were supposed to be scotch bonnets).

i have counted them (to the best of my ability, and packed them in a medium flat rate box. 1st to guess the correct number, or closest to, wins. 1 entry per person please. post your answer here as i don't want to overload my pm mailbox. good luck.

closes at 7:30 CST.

no charge - i will cover shipping.

continental USA only.

open pollinated.

prior to packing:
P1030600.jpg

packed and ready to ship:
P1030601.jpg

so, i'm literally out of space to store any more chiles and have way more than enough for an ample supply of flakes/powder/sauce. so here's the deal. at 7:30 CST today, someone will win a combination of yellow bhuts, fatali (only a few), red paper lantern, chocolates (assorted), yellow 7s, yellow scorpions, red bhuts (indian carbon and original), orange habs, trinidad scorpions (original), cayennes (assorted), assorted reds (hot), black nagas (seeds from judy at pepperlover.com), and yellow mystery (hot - were supposed to be scotch bonnets).

i have counted them (to the best of my ability, and packed them in a medium flat rate box. 1st to guess the correct number, or closest to, wins. 1 entry per person please. post your answer here as i don't want to overload my pm mailbox. good luck.

closes at 7:30 CST.

no charge - i will cover shipping.

prior to packing:
P1030600.jpg

packed and ready to ship:
P1030601.jpg

133 pods

Back