• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

hydroponic Outdoor Hydroponic Grow House

This is my new grow house for outdoor hydroponics. It's 2mW. X 3mL. X 2mH. to the horizontal bars. The top is covered by a UV resistant plastic sheeting (to protect against rain). The structure is then wrapped in a very fine netting (I don't think a gnat could get through), also UV resistant. It's the same netting used by the commercial Hydro farms here in Thailand. It's big enough for an ebb and flow system to be added later; but first things first. I'll get this constant flow system going first. I'll be able to inter-crop lettuce and other low growing veggies. It's rather cramped so I have limited angles to shoot from;

HydroGro-House.jpg

HydroGro-House-1.jpg

I'll be adding to this thread as things progress and I start up the system. Cheers. :cheers:

Ya sure, you betcha! I'm just starting to germinate some seeds today; likely a week to 10 days away.
:woohoo:

ABurningMouth said:
That's awesome I love it. The fabric is a cool touch.

Thanks, the fabric has a very practical side; it saves on using insecticide or other insect control measures. Cheers.

kiddc said:
Whoa, Ajarn, niceeee

The insect repellent cloth is a nice touch, i might steal that idea :)

That's the whole point here innit (I've been hanging out with too many Brits)? Share the knowledge and prosper. Go for it! And don't forget shade cloth during the hottest months! Cheers.

Back