• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Outstanding Customer Service from WILDFIRE CHILLI

I just wanted to share with you all the outstanding service I have received from Candice at WILDFIRE CHILLI. I ordered the buy one get one free deal of Smokey Jolokia and waited in anticipation for a new tasty steak sauce. Unfortunately Australia post decided they would like to play a little football with the pack and all I got was a bag of moosh, I was really disappointed as I was super keen to try it, I contacted Candice and sent some pics of the damage. Candice was really really helpful and immediately sent out replacements.

Candice had also supplied a sample pack of her Burning Embers Bhut Jolokia & Habenero Spice seasoning but that had got ruined too. Candice sent me a whole bottle in replacement of the little sample pack, I was really impressed by her customer service care skills. It would be nuts for me to post the emails that were sent between us but let me just tell you Candice really does care about her customers and I take heart in that.

I wanted to share that with you all 1. because good service should always be rewarded 2. I have read here about other suppliers letting people down.

I have not yet tried the sauces but will do this weekend, I have however tried the seasoning and it is SENSATIONAL

P1000775.jpg

Ps I hope the people that ruined my first pack got burnt ha ha ha unless it was accidental then I hope not.

Customer service is what it's all about. Letting folks know when you have received great service is the BEST advertisement and it's free!
There is a book called Positively Outrageous Service that anyone in a retail or service position ought to read. I loaned it to my boss. He wouldn't give it back. Just handed me $100 bill said it was worth it. :woohoo:

Now thats what I am talking about! I very much want to make an order and will as soon as I get some extra money. I esp want to try the embers.

Hi Joey

Wow what a surprise when I saw this thread today. Thank you for your very kind comments. It is nice to be recognised for something good you have done. You are 100% correct in saying that I really do care about my customers. I just treat them how I would like to be treated and nothing annoys me more when you buy something through a company and as soon as they have your money they don't want to have any contact with you.
I hope you enjoy your sauces and hot embers.

Candice

I totally aggree,

Wildfire is a great site. And service is excellent. I too have made purchases and have had a great experience.

I haven't tried a lot of sauces but I had two bottles (only half of one left now) of smokey jolokia and I like it! It is especially good to get my brothers in law to try a teeny tiny bit and watch the expressions. :rofl:

Back