Oz Fresh Naga's

Tis Winter and everything here is basically shutting down plant wise, well sort of

Got a few Naga's grown commercially and have lots,heres last weeks lot very cool

140 Kg of Naga's
Photo0598.jpg

added Bonus, they are Destemmed and most are big
Photo0601.jpg

ANYWAY in a week or 2 another 250Kg or so will come in Soooooooo we are selling them to whomever would like some @ $35 a Kg.. Min 5Kg Plus Post, and all have to do is email Marcel or Connie at info@thechillifactory.com and put ya order in, will be a week or 2 so if would like any let em know in advance..

cheers
neil

I'm jealous, my bhut jolokias won't freaking grow. They just sit there and look stupid. I have habaneros that have grown more in 5 days than the bhuts have in a month and a half. 4 bhut jolokia plants and none of them will grow. Fortunately I picked up 2 trinidad scorpions that are growing very well since the bhuts won't do anything.

OMG! That is enough Nagas to make India a bit jealous. What I want is the new sauce coming from Neil and this batch of peppers. Never seen that many ghost chiles harvested at one time, with more on the way. Holy mother of Nagas is all I can say. :mouthonfire:

140 kilograms or 140 thousand peppers what would you do with that many peppers i only grow 6-12 plants and only get like 1000 get on ebay you can get someeasy cash 100 seeds for $100 :rofl: thats what they will go for

OMG! That is enough Nagas to make India a bit jealous.  What I want is the new sauce coming from Neil and this batch of peppers.  Never seen that many ghost chiles harvested at one time, with more on the way.  Holy mother of Nagas is all I can say. :mouthonfire:

Nah.If you are talking of chillies in general , No. I have seen mountains of them over there in India.

But Neil, buddy, you are sitting on a Loot that I would give my right arm for.

Dem  Bhuts seem pretty colored ans big'uns .

What doya propose doin with all of the loot man?

NJA

By the way, I have been seein your vids for over three years now.

Great ones.

dried a heap for powders and dried pods, filled 1 of my freezers and made some paste for the Pie shop but not really use Naga's apart from that, Marcel does though for his devils Delirium so whatever i don't want/need he uses

naa no more sauces can see in the future, got 5 now and didn't even know there were chilli sauces before joining here apart from Tabasco and those crappy shop 1's plus don't see any point in making new sauces as would only be a variation on what already have..

5 Kg is 1/2 of one of those trays... have a chat and see if can do 1-2 Kg if need, if they can't i could grab some and do sales@thehippyseedcompany.com is me if not know

dried a heap for powders and dried pods, filled 1 of my freezers and made some paste for the Pie shop but not really use Naga's apart from that, Marcel does though for his devils Delirium so whatever i don't want/need he uses

naa no more sauces can see in the future, got 5 now and didn't even know there were chilli sauces before joining here apart from Tabasco and those crappy shop 1's plus don't see any point in making new sauces as would only be a variation on what already have..

5 Kg is 1/2 of one of those trays... have a chat and see if can do 1-2 Kg if need, if they can't i could grab some and do     sales@thehippyseedcompany.com  is me if not know

Neil,

move over to US.

NJA

WOW! That's awesome Neil. How many plants did it take to produce that many pods? Acres? :lol:

And, who had to pick them all? :crazy:

!YEOWZER!

Back