trade Oz seed trade

Postage would be about $3 depending on the overall weight i guess. customs are pretty good here, as long as seeds are labelled with correct scientific name (species. genus) and are "seeds for sowing". but if there's a sh1t load of seeds passing through, i'm sure there would be problems lol

Probably right, but I guess it would be worth looking into for you're sake anyways. Maybe when it came to you're turn they could be sent in a few different parcels.... but @ $3 a pop not sure it would be do-able....

There is one doing the rounds and its with me but I have been waiting for the next person to request it. PM me with you address and I will send it on.
Marc

I didn't even know there was one still going around?????
Sandgroper said:
There is one doing the rounds and its with me but I have been waiting for the next person to request it. PM me with you address and I will send it on.
Marc

Seeds in an envelope to NZ...AU1.30 or maybe 1.50 stamp now. I'd be happy to send some pending a 'seed take'. I was lucky enough to inherit seeds through a good bastard, so I shall return a good bastard deed with a follow up good bastard deed. Got:
Goats weed
7 Pot
Bhuts
Devils tongue

Haven't got heaps so I'd say four seeds of each and see if it gets to NZ.

Thanks heaps Cube, i too have had some good bastard give me a heap of seeds, just haven't grown them out yet. Next season will do the same and give to as many people as possible. I'd be keen on your 7 pot and Devils tongue if that's ok mate? i'll send you a PM :)

What's the bet I will be unofficially banned again like last time :) You know, Ian, and his undeniable unrelenting totally indispensable love for me :)

Taj said:
What's the bet I will be unofficially banned again like last time :) You know, Ian, and his undeniable unrelenting totally indispensable love for me :)

Lol, we shall see. But go back to original thread for the CSB there is a link back up top to it. Not much action of late though.

Back