Pacific North West

Hell Fire Grill signing in. I think its about time I signed up since I'v been coming to this forum for a few years, gathering and borrowing information for my various pepper projects. My latest project is to make something with @1# ghost peppers I grew over the summer. 

Looking forward to some good conversation.

Welcome from Sonoma neighbor!! Where ya at? Is Hell Fire Grill a restaurant? I travel up the coast 5-6 times a year.

Hell Fire Grill said:
Hell Fire Grill signing in. I think its about time I signed up since I'v been coming to this forum for a few years, gathering and borrowing information for my various pepper projects. My latest project is to make something with @1# ghost peppers I grew over the summer. 

Looking forward to some good conversation.
i dig that avatar ! gonna try that on mama  at supper . just stare at her then stick my tongue  out at her after i have her attention ! lol     :onfire:

Thanks all for the welcome!

moruga welder said:
i dig that avatar ! gonna try that on mama  at supper . just stare at her then stick my tongue  out at her after i have her attention ! lol     :onfire:

Dont forget to go blink-blink & put your hands up & scream AAAHHHHHH!!!! all at the same time. Make sure her hands are empty first.

Welcome aboard shipmate!!! :) so lurking for all those years without a hello!!!
Well I Never!! Hhmmpphh! Hahaha glad you've decided to make yourself known my friend. Now it's time to make the Hot Sauce!!
Oh and I'm with moruga welder that avatar is hysterical!!! And MW be careful brother mamma gonna give you a smack!!!! Hahaha

Murrells Inlet SC
Cheers

Back