• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

pics Paranoid Pepper Papa (Pics Provided)

I don't want to be overly worried about my babies...I mean my plants, but having never grown bhuts before, I was hoping to draw on the collective knowledge and experience of the membership to take a quick look at my plants.

I'm concerned because my bhuts are showing a little bit of leaf roll. If they were tomatoes, I'd say they were stressed (I realize that's what hardening off does). I just want to make sure it's stress and nothing more. I've got about 2 dozen plants out there this size, but only the bhuts have this leaf roll.

I've been hardening off my plants for about 5 days now. They're up to a full day outside with 6 or so hours of sun with no signs of wilting or sunburn or anything.

A little background about the plants: the plants are in MG potting soil. They are watered every 4-5 days with filtered water. Fed every other watering with MG 15-30-15 mixed 1/4tsp per gallon. They've been misted with an epsom salt foliar spray twice.

The brown edges here and there are shipping damage (I ordered them as plants a month ago).

Are my plants on track?

Dude.... those look good! Grab a beer and be proud! Your plants will be just fine. Back off on the nutes a tiny bit.

Welcome to The Collective !

I'm also a huge Paranoiac Papa (way worse than you believe me ... just check my glog ...).

But I think yours are fine. Maybe a little foliar transpiration ... how hot is the weather ?

Ok it doesn't seem to be hot in PA today according to Google.

+1 on the others. I would venture to guess that more helpless plants die each year due to overprotective parents! lol.

They look great, and there is always going to be little "things" that throw you off. I would just keep an eye on them and you will be surprised what doing nothing will do for them!

Back