• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Parick's SBJ7

coheed196 said:
Got my first ripe SB7J pods. Sorry for the pic quality but I think they're good enough to see.

SB7J7413_zpsd64bfaa3.jpg

Definitely Bonnet shaped
20130704_221519_zpsf674e26d.jpg

The best looking one I've ever seen.
20130704_221446_zpsd8293669.jpg

NICE theyre smoothing out.

has anyone heard from patrick he hasent commented on here in a while was thinking of him the other day when a very kind member from here blessed me with a sb7j plant .. i had issues with germinating some F1 sb7j seed that patrick sent me but got a plant anyway hope all is well with him..

AWWWWWWWW YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I GOT A HUGEEEE SB7J PLANT!

heres some pods off of it

sD7ibMf.jpg

Cut Open

lxckYAY.jpg

i know theyre still green but i couldnt figure out for the life of me what i had here. turns out it was my favorite one! also they take FOREVER to ripen

I have a few F3 SBJ7 plants growing This one doesn't have the shape I'm selecting for, but it's super bushy and very prolific.

9401238031_46514b2051_c.jpg

He just PMed me early this am. I was talking to him about a pepper I'm growing that looks similar. (Crunchy and full of liquid when I slice it open).
null_zpsc2537a7b.jpg

Anyone care to try?
Btw my plant is big with not a single pod!!

KiNGDeNNiZ said:
He just PMed me early this am. I was talking to him about a pepper I'm growing that looks similar. (Crunchy and full of liquid when I slice it open).
null_zpsc2537a7b.jpg

Anyone care to try?
Btw my plant is big with not a single pod!!
I was following Patrick's glog and he said he would share some seed, but from what I've heard he's enjoying other things.

I would be in for seed, not for a pod tho since my tolerance isn't up to par to make or attempt a review. This I will grow if I get the privilege to do so.

Btw, KING I have a sprout from the bubblegum 7. I'll try to grow them out and if I get more sprouts lmk what's the best way to ship so I can send you one or a couple depending on how many sprout.

, Walter

Dulac said:

Those are awesome! Are you willing to share seeds of these?

Sure, shoot me a PM.

Nightshade said:
Kind those pods look very interesting and I like that phenotype ss

Will add it to your want list. ;)

Vegas_Chili said:
Wow! Those belong in the gnarly pod thread. Well done SS, if you decide to share some seed lmk.

, Walter

Always willing to spread the heat. PM me.

Silver_Surfer said:
I have 3 phenotypes, but like this one best.
devilsmokin.gif

SB7J_zps69eb9539.jpg

Those are some of the funkiest pods I have seen in a while . not the typical stinger of so many others now distinct is the word. Nice work bro. Are they F3s??

Back