• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Parick's SBJ7

I'm getting a spider too!!!!! Gotta wait for the babys to pop though before I can get my seeds. Again, I am happy waiting.

Here's one of the SB7J I'm growing, I'm not sure what generation it is but I got the seeds last year. Picture taken on the 12th of this month

SB7J21213_zpscf3721be.jpg

Been following the post and yesterday I planted all my seeds that I had gotten in a trade and had a pack that read "Not" SB7J So I'm Wondering just what I have. It will be interesting to see just what it turns out to be, I wish it had been the real deal, but I don't have room now.

I have 5 SB7Js growing. They are still young plants though.

Here are the pods from their parent from last season:
8490531333_1df33cfb2f_c.jpg

I loved em last year. I hope I get a plant that turns out similar.

Dulac those pods look sweet the 2 on the bottom showing there bonnet genes a bit i hear f1s are a mix of both parents i got f1s i beleve f2 s go diferent routs cool pods cant wait for mine to pop up they are geting a good spot and im gonna make sur i only save seed from pods i polinate by hand,

Dulac those pods look sweet the 2 on the bottom showing there bonnet genes a bit i hear f1s are a mix of both parents i got f1s i beleve f2 s go diferent routs cool pods cant wait for mine to pop up they are geting a good spot and im gonna make sur i only save seed from pods i polinate by hand,

Yeah, the two on the bottom had the best shape. I had more like that. I'm hoping to breed them in that shape.

Biz I sent the pex the seeds so they should be good but i sent him some isolated and some open. Not sure which he sent ya.

Man those two on the bottom right in dulac's photo sure show a resemblance to their daddy the Scotch Bonnet don't they? I personally prefer the shape of the one on the top left, that to me is the SB7J. None the less they all look good. Thanks for posting the pics and keep sharing!

Man those two on the bottom right in dulac's photo sure show a resemblance to their daddy the Scotch Bonnet don't they? I personally prefer the shape of the one on the top left, that to me is the SB7J. None the less they all look good. Thanks for posting the pics and keep sharing!

They sure do and I love that shape. The top left is my second favorite shape. I'll keep an eye for plants that produce pods that look like the top left for you. There were some other very interesting shapes people posted in this thread too! I'm rather excited to see what people select from this hybrid.

Edit: Those are all from the same plant. The other plant I had produced junky pods, hehe.

Back