pass the parcel seed trading

That parcel is making it's way around the U.S. fast. :) It'll be in Michigan again before I know it.

Let me know when my address is needed. Thanks!!!!

Chris

new list is

pam to
garden killer to
cmpman1974 to
dethwind to
canuck pepperhead to
macmanmatty

in order to get the box sent each person should pm the next person on list for their address.

Thanks

Macmanmatty

Pam said:
So, I should be pm'ing you my address, correct?

'cause you're going to rush it right to South Carolina, correct?

Yes Dear and Yes Dear ;)

I havent received it yet hopefully today....

I'm in for the re-up.

I suggest we look at this thread often in case anyone has problems with non-legible packets. People would hopefully recognize which ones were theirs.

So far as I can tell....

The larger packets are Mcmannmatty's
The smaller ones with black permanent marker are mine
Pod Piper sent me a couple of seeds and the packets appear to be the same small ones as mine, probably with more technical labels(if I had to guess).
Feel free to ask me about any of mine.

Is it too late to get in on the "pass the package" deal?....I just took inventory last night of seeds and seems I have a abundance...see my other post here...I can reduce the availability of everything on there and have seeds to contribute to the package plus I might get some I don't have.

Never too late! I am sure Mcmannmatty agrees, better to hit everyone before it comes back around.

So Canuck, please send it to AJ.
(I replied to your other seed post AJ, thanks for sharing!)

cheezydemon said:
(I replied to your other seed post AJ, thanks for sharing!)

Good deal Cheezy...and you are welcome.

It's not the postage we're worried about it is customs. I have no problem trading one on one with anyone anywhere, my list is always open for trading.

Dale

Hey guys the box of seeds are on there way to Luckydog as we speak. Let me tell you there were tons of seeds in this box and still are. i agree that we need to title the bags of seeds a little better also. I think is a great idea and can't wait to see it go around again.:onfire:

It appears Canuk is out of luck too. Grumpy and Canuk, I still have a good variety of seeds if I can help. I just don't have an up to date list right now.

Maybe after both US and CANADIAN boxes get going for a while, we can find some practical way to switch them. Just once across the borders. That might not be such a big deal.

Back