• We welcome content that is not political, divisive, or offensive. If we feel your content leans this way or has the potential to, it may be removed at any time. A hot pepper forum is not the place for such content. Thank you for respecting the community!

Passow's Next Adventure (some advice needed)

Omri said:
I'm not old (nor I will ever be!!!), but 'An American Werewolf in London' is a great movie.
'An American Werewolf in Paris' on the other hand sucks.

let me guess...the French surrendered???? :shocked:

cheezydemon said:
Dammit Canuck! Arent you Canucks supposed to be part french?

...only the pompous parts...:cool:

that said, I believe our French speaking people are of sturdier stock than their 'turn tail and run' European counterparts...

I know I'm gonna get heck for this post...just you wait and see...:D

cheezydemon said:
Aye laddy.

Can you get Tennents or McEwans in your area? A few pubs here have it, but you can't buy it in any licquor stores. Two of the best beers in the world, IMHO...My wife's Scottish, and I'm 5th generation removed from being the same...

Hot Canuck said:
lol...based on your travels of late and future, that may be your phrase for:cool: the year...
I LIKE IT!

cheezydemon said:
He'll wake up in a sweat in the middle of the night "Oh Hell! Where the...Oh Thanks GOD!! I am asleep in a grave yard in transylvania. I had the worst nightmare! I thought I was at WORK!!!" lol
Hahahaha, soooo true!

Is it England or Scotland you will be travelling to? I spent three weeks in both countries, and the beer selection was absolutely outstanding...

potawie - you should know the answer to that question, he'll most likely stay there for at least 1 month :lol:
& do his damnedest to get some work at a head shop there :lol:

Hot Canuck said:
Is it England or Scotland you will be travelling to? I spent three weeks in both countries, and the beer selection was absolutely outstanding...
I'll be visiting both! And strapping myself to a bunch of bars until they kick me out of the country or make me one of their own!

POTAWIE said:
Are you heading to Amsterdam?:whistle::whistle::whistle: I'm sure you'll fit it in.:lol:And fit right in
That's affirmative as well! But I'll have to be careful....crime againstus people that expand our mind are up slightly than in the past.

DevilDuck said:
If he gets to Amsterdam, we'll never hear from him again.
No, you'll hear from me, but it might not be comprehensable........

imaguitargod said:
I'll be visiting both! And strapping myself to a bunch of bars until they kick me out of the country or make me one of their own!

Hey just take a country. Europe hasn't had a half decent despot for years. It's fate you should turn up now.

Damn! I'm late on ANOTHER IGG thread!

Let me feel my crystal ball...hmmmmm....let's see....When IGG finishes his European tour he will decide to conquer Asia as well. During which he will decide to hit the Philippines where he will OD on Chili Scott's Nuclear Naga Sauce and fall into a Naga-induced coma that will take lots of loving from Asian women to recover from. :hell:

Back