Pending Friend Request Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok this is messed up now, I got a mesg saying "member" has accepted your friend request, and I never tried to or wanted this person to be on my friends list now they are there WTF!!!!!!

Not sure where you stand on this, but an update. DaQ sent me a friend request, I got the notification, but again no pending. Went back later, still no pending. Then a bit ago, got a notification that he approved my request. Only I didn't make one, as I was waiting to see if you got the other fixed. Just an FYI in case you're working on it already.

3:03am server time, I received a notification that 1/2 breed salsa sent a friend request. This seemed odd, because I don't recall ever chatting with this person, nor even necessarily seeing any posts by him.

3:38am server time, I received a notification that 1/2 breed salsa approved my friend request, although I did not send a friend request to this person.

I wasn't awake at 3;00-ish server time, so I can tell you I didn't approve the original friend request.

Just tried pm'ing to 1/2 breed salsa to see if he actually sent that friend request to me at 3:03am, but the system won't send a message to him, so I have no idea if he did or not.

On the message you sent me, instead of add reply it says that you cannot reply. Also, in each of o HTH.ur names it says unavailable, topic deleted.

3:03am server time, I received a notification that 1/2 breed salsa sent a friend request. This seemed odd, because I don't recall ever chatting with this person, nor even necessarily seeing any posts by him.

3:38am server time, I received a notification that 1/2 breed salsa approved my friend request, although I did not send a friend request to this person.

I wasn't awake at 3;00-ish server time, so I can tell you I didn't approve the original friend request.

Just tried pm'ing to 1/2 breed salsa to see if he actually sent that friend request to me at 3:03am, but the system won't send a message to him, so I have no idea if he did or not.

Same here with me. Wierd.

Pi - I did actually delete the message I sent to you. I had tried sending a message to a few other people, in addition to 1/2 breed salsa, and the system wouldn't send any of them. Tried sending one to you as a test, though, and it actually sent. There wasn't anything in it.

I did pick up another friend request today, but when I clicked the link the system told me the friend option is currently disabled, so perhaps THP is working on it. But I'm curious - what is happening that you're saying your messages are scrambled?

:rofl:

You know, "BFF's" can be interpreted SO many ways....! When the friend option is enabled again, I'll send one your way, Twinkle - more than glad to have you as a friend!

This gets weirder. I have things showing up that weren't there and other things that were there disappeared. There isn't enough booze in the world to make sense of this. And now I get the loading message when I edit and nothing happens. I give up!

Oh no!

We are alone and adrift
Our connections violently severed
By one fell blow

Our hearts cry out
But our pleading voices catch the wind
And are carried far away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back