• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Pepper disease, what is happening?

Started of looking crystally...
now some of the leaves almost look like it bubbly...
its all on the underside of the leaves...
on a couple of leaves it looks like it damage the leaf all the way through and now there is a hole...

What is this?
I tried using my 60x micro to look... does not look like any live bugs? eggs maybe?
I have also read about edema? could this be It? too much water?

Yea like said it's edema.  Overwatering causes it and it's not going to hurt anything.  If these are going outdoors later don't worry about it.  If they'll stay indoors for the entire grow, waterless, install a fan to help dry out the soil in between watering and it should clear up on it's own

Sure, I could be the sixth person to mention edema.  It could be edema.

But, are you willing to RISK YOUR CHILDREN'S LIVES on an internet diagnoses of edema?

For only ninety-nine ninety-nine ninety-nine, plus shipping and handling, you can send your plant to Wulftech Biomedical Industries and we will confirm that your plants are not infected with tiger eggs.

Did you know that over 373,000 people die per millennium due to tiger attacks?  And tigers often use plants as cover from which to launch their swift, vicious attacks?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiger_attack

^^

mj-laughing.gif

Post of the day?

Back