Pepper Djinn hot sauce give away *closed * stay tuned

I have 4 bottles of Pineapple kiwi hot sauce to give.

Made with yellow ms

All I ask is your input

This is a sauce I am working on. Do not be afraid to say bad things. If it sucks tell me.

On the heat side it is a 5 to 7 depending on your tolerance. I personally have it as the least heat of any sauce I have made.

Pm me if interested first 4 get them
Here they are

Attachments

• tmp_20140507_165136-1285532752.jpg
    tmp_20140507_165136-1285532752.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 59
  • tmp_20140507_165136-1285532752.jpg
    tmp_20140507_165136-1285532752.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 50
Received my package from Kevin (Djinn) today in the mail.. Upon opening the bottle i noticed a citrusy/chinense aroma, smelled great...
8cda4b33-5256-4f53-a6c4-2a8dc8589975_zps3fa69749.jpg

After opening up the bottle I did a pour test and it poured out fairly easy. Djinn let me say that this one is a killer hot sauce... Great flavor and heat, wouldn't change anything in the ingredients. Keep up the good work, thanks for sending me the bottle to try...
c8982470-304c-445b-9f01-7d927323499e_zps0b6e73f6.jpg

Had some time to really give this sauce some thought, here's what I came up with.

Smell--Moruga overpowers all others IMO...very fragrant
Appearance--smooth yellow, eye appealing. With right label this sauce will command attention
Texture/Consistancy---Pourable sauce but not to thin...like that of bbq sauce i would say. smooth texture with a slight grainy feel from kiwi
Heat--you got it right, I'd say about a 6. (Tried a few to many spoonfuls on an empty stomach and actually got a bit of cramps, had me reaching for the peanut butter quickly)
Taste--sweetness from the pinapple hits first but just sweetness no pinapple taste, followed by the flavor and heat of moruga. even burn on the top of the toungue. a moderatly sweet heat hot sauce.

I think it would be good on just about anything but really good on some pork or fish tacos.

Kevin, nice work on this one. If I had to change something i would say maybe a little more salt, but thats probably just me. In reality Im with portuge I really think your done with this one...slap a label on it and get it to the market

Thanks again!

20140520_203004.jpg

20140520_203212.jpg

Portuge said:
Received my package from Kevin (Djinn) today in the mail.. Upon opening the bottle i noticed a citrusy/chinense aroma, smelled great...
8cda4b33-5256-4f53-a6c4-2a8dc8589975_zps3fa69749.jpg

After opening up the bottle I did a pour test and it poured out fairly easy. Djinn let me say that this one is a killer hot sauce... Great flavor and heat, wouldn't change anything in the ingredients. Keep up the good work, thanks for sending me the bottle to try...
c8982470-304c-445b-9f01-7d927323499e_zps0b6e73f6.jpg
awesome thank you for trying glad you liked it!
beerbreath81 said:
Had some time to really give this sauce some thought, here's what I came up with.

Smell--Moruga overpowers all others IMO...very fragrant
Appearance--smooth yellow, eye appealing. With right label this sauce will command attention
Texture/Consistancy---Pourable sauce but not to thin...like that of bbq sauce i would say. smooth texture with a slight grainy feel from kiwi
Heat--you got it right, I'd say about a 6. (Tried a few to many spoonfuls on an empty stomach and actually got a bit of cramps, had me reaching for the peanut butter quickly)
Taste--sweetness from the pinapple hits first but just sweetness no pinapple taste, followed by the flavor and heat of moruga. even burn on the top of the toungue. a moderatly sweet heat hot sauce.

I think it would be good on just about anything but really good on some pork or fish tacos.

Kevin, nice work on this one. If I had to change something i would say maybe a little more salt, but thats probably just me. In reality Im with portuge I really think your done with this one...slap a label on it and get it to the market

Thanks again!

attachicon.gif
20140520_203004.jpg
attachicon.gif
20140520_203212.jpg
thank you for the review and kind words! glad you liked it I am working on the labels as we speak

Thank you all who tasted my sauce, I have a very skewed sense of heat level. This sauce would be a 2 in heat level for me.

I have gotten tons of really good input and can't thank everyone enough.

Stay tuned I will be giving away some more samples soon.

Kevin

I also received a bottle of this and it's hella good. Didn't have a chance to crack it open until last night but it really like it. I didn't really get kiwi out of it but a strong taste of pineapple and garlic, delicious. I like to think I eat pretty hot stuff but I'd put the heat level on this at 7.5. I put it on pizza since that's what I was eating and it worked beautifully. I think it would be perfect on Mexican food or seafood. I'm definitely looking forward to trying more of your sauces djinn, especially if this is your least hot!

Big D said:
I also received a bottle of this and it's hella good. Didn't have a chance to crack it open until last night but it really like it. I didn't really get kiwi out of it but a strong taste of pineapple and garlic, delicious. I like to think I eat pretty hot stuff but I'd put the heat level on this at 7.5. I put it on pizza since that's what I was eating and it worked beautifully. I think it would be perfect on Mexican food or seafood. I'm definitely looking forward to trying more of your sauces djinn, especially if this is your least hot!
Thank you so much for the kind words if you like it hotter I do that! Glad you liked the sauce

Kevin
daddytindell said:
Bummed i missed out on this!!!! that looks and sounds delicious!!! If you end up with more samples....let me know!!!
Will do the new one I am working on from some input will be a little bit less heat than this one, for some friends that are also in my test group.

Kevin

Back