PEPPER FARMER

Wanted to join a forum where I can get some pepper spacific information pertaning to pepper growing, information about peppers and also what to do with all my peppers I end up harvesting.

I'm a horticulturist through and through and grow lots of different rare and exotic plants. I'm probably concideres a plant horder... have well over 200 indoor plants and many more outdoor ones.

Recently I've found a love for growing peppers. I don't have too many growing currently but, I'm working on some seed projects to expand my collections.

Currently I'm growing
-Capsicum Frutescens
also working on some seedlings/seeds of
-Chocolate Habanero
-White Hababero

And have some plans to sow some more seeds when they arrive.
-Carolina Reaper
-Ghost Scorpion
-Fish Peppers
-Jalapeño
And a couole others in due time.

Here are some pictures of my Capsicum Frutescens, peppers are becoming rIle at different times just need to figure out what to do with all my peppers . I'm interested on making hotsauses as I add it to just about everything I eat.

So I'll be pounding he forum look at what all the growers around here do with their harvests and trying to learn a recipe or two.

SkunK

Down in the Dungeon!

:welcome:  to the THP forums from SC! Nice looking plant! Loads of peppers on that one... your're going to have some nice harvests!  :P Your definitely found the place to gather all the info you may want as to different peppers, growing them, and then what to do when you harvest! Best of luck to you in your new found love of growing peppers! 

Lovepeppers said:
Welcome to THP.
Most of us here are plant hoarders too.
Well that's good to here I'm not alone. Looking forward to growing a few more kinds in the next while.
Alchymystic said:
:welcome:  to the THP forums from SC! Nice looking plant! Loads of peppers on that one... your're going to have some nice harvests!  [emoji14] Your definitely found the place to gather all the info you may want as to different peppers, growing them, and then what to do when you harvest! Best of luck to you in your new found love of growing peppers! 
Thanks for the welcome, looking forward to pouring over the site.

The pepper plant does hace a lot of fruits, bit the fruits mature rather small.

Reading over a few recipies I noticed Kat call for a cup or more of peppers so I've decided to begin freezing my peppers and save them up until I can make a decent sized batch. So I'll freeze my fresh harvested peppers and put them straight into the freezer.

Skunk

Down in the Dungeon!

Back