• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Pepper People are the Best

Look at the LOAD that landed on my doorstep! All the way from Australia...

image.jpg

Shorerider strikes with a kick ass trio of sauces, some awesome smoked cayenne powder, and a couple of bad ass stickers soon to land on a guitar case or two.
Knowing that we have the same taste in music, he also sent a record store poster from the release of Metallica's Load album that he's had for over 20 years. It's got a new home now and will definitely be cherished.

You Rock Dude!
\m/,

HopsNBarley said:
You Rock Dude!

Amen to that! Shorerider struck the Warrantman domicile as well, been sitting on a small hoard for a week or so... been so busy as of late and lazy when not.. proper picture forthcoming.. Apologies for my slackness SR!  :pray:  

I did drop something in the mail earlier this week....  :cheers:

I hope you both enjoy what I sent, I'm happy to share what I have with two great blokes. 

I don't think anyone on THP rocks ( :metal:) as hard as you do Hops, you're a metal freak!!!

All good WM, I know how busy you must be with all you have going on. 

P.P.A.T.B

Proper shout out to Shorerider!  Some time ago I get this at my front door. I knew exactly from whom, just didn't know what...

I opened the box and discovered there had been a complication....

The Australian postal authorities had removed a broken bottle and just repacked everything, how nice of them. The contents were packed in there tighter than Dick's hatband, so I assume they drove over the box with a f**king truck. I was torn hard for a day or so. Man I didn't want to even mention it to SR, but I couldn't just fail to mention it or just leave the one out of the photo. This dilemma bothered me unlike anything I'd experienced in some time. Finally, after much deliberation and intense internal moral drama, I told him what had happened. It was to his dismay of course, but some things are beyond control and such as it is. 

What survived otherwise was simply cool as hell. A bottle of Hellburnero and Scarlet Pain sauce in 10 oz bottles. Some Redgum Smoked Brazilian Starfish powder, Aji Pineapple powder, Redgum Smoked Cayenne powder all in considerable volume! He also included a coozy (that will see considerable usage  :cheers: ) and a set of magnetic bookmarks that will also find a place inside my home. Very well thought and considerate. Shorerider, indeed you are a good man of the highest sort! I am very much looking forward to testing out all the things you sent and upon my word will provide honest opinion. 

upload gif from url

Thanks again, from the Carolina Lowcountry - Reggie

You are most welcome WM. :P

Judging by the size of the dent on the righthand side of the box, I don't think any amount of packing material was going to save all the contents. 

Next time I'll have to ship you a few bottles of Reaper puree without any packaging material........ :rofl:

WarrantMan said:
Tridentchilli,

The story just broke online, will see how the printed version turns out tomorrow.

https://www.postandcourier.com/news/north-charleston-officer-uses-hot-sauce-wwii-maps-to-help/article_af999ed8-4ed4-11e8-99d5-879ce3ff51e3.html

Reggie
I hope the money raised goes some way in supporting the injured officers recovery. The final part of the jigsaw will be getting a Belgium Mali named "Mojo" serving somewhere within the British Police Force in memory of the officers fallen dog.

Thanks Reggie for everything ... just shows Pepper People are truely the best

Back