• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Pepper People are the Best

Mr.Hill strikes twice in one day!

P1040922.JPG

Thanks Jamie - I truly appreciate it!  Can't wait to dive into these.  Pepper People are the best.

AaronTT said:
I don't have my camera, but I just wanted to say what a class act Primetime is. I am new here, but he was kind enough to send me some MOA scotch bonnet seeds, along with a few extras I did not ask for, and he did not ask for anything in return, even though I offered to pay for packaging and postage. Generous guy. Thanks Bud.

Enjoy!!!

62314_zps05c77df9.jpg

Romy struck again! I think this made it 4 times that day lol!!! So far I've almost finished the Bridget's Locoto and shared a few with Wes and Jimmy this weekend. Those green ones......DAMN they are good! A third of one on a fish taco. Yeah, that is just about right!! A little of the powder in my Ramen for lunch! Yeah!!!

Thanks again Jamie, Texas appreciates you man!!
:fireball: :fireball: :fireball: :fireball: :fireball: :fireball: :fireball: :fireball:

patrick said:
I'm having an off year, mites and a leaf curling virus, and I'm not expecting to harvest much this year. So I decided to contact a friend on this site and see if I could get a little stash for the winter. It arrived today and it blew me out of the water. Over two pounds of superhots. I'm not the biggest consumer of peppers so I have little doubt that I am good to go for the off season. Thanks friend.

DSC023132300x1725.jpg

Close up for grins.

DSC023162300x1725.jpg

Pepper people are definitely the best.

Yeah I have to agree, and one of that I have met locally or online have been nice...Generous is an understatement...Awesome to see everyone sharing in the love.....camaraderie is what it is all about....

Man, what astounds me most about you guys is your degree of homemade goods.. so many sauces, ferments, jellies, jerkies, and candy? Gosh.

I'm excited to be receiving a starter pack from Denniz, I may be paying for it, but I know in time I'll be giving things away and it'll come back to me in good ways too.

I think Jamie probably deserves his own
Thread here, I've known him for 3 yrs now and he has sent me many pkgs of fresh pods and samples of his powders and seeds from varieties I have wanted. It always makes me happy when I find something to send him that he likes because he never really asks much in return. I'm just glad he digs my sauces! :D
Here's to you Jamie giving pepper people everywhere a good name! ( not to take away from any other generous pepper people out there, I just don't know you!)

So I wanted to say thanks to a new member. A few days ago Wicked Mike posted that he was looking for a few pepper seeds and was willing to trade. He has some nice stuff to do so. I don't need any seeds at the moment but I let him know Id help him out with a few he was looking for if he sent me a sasbe. 

So I'm just waiting for his sasbe....

Today I come home from work to find a mystery box. Boils down to not only did I get his sasbe but it came with a ton of homegrown fresh passion fruit!!!

Thanks Mike!! Very awesome of you. Seeds are coming (and a few bucks to help with the shipping of your gift)

chile_freak said:
I think Jamie probably deserves his own
Thread here, I've known him for 3 yrs now and he has sent me many pkgs of fresh pods and samples of his powders and seeds from varieties I have wanted. It always makes me happy when I find something to send him that he likes because he never really asks much in return. I'm just glad he digs my sauces! :D
Here's to you Jamie giving pepper people everywhere a good name! ( not to take away from any other generous pepper people out there, I just don't know you!)

I second, third, and fourth this... There needs to be a Jamie appreciation thread.

Speaking of Romy...

10446595_10202320403638185_2836118556935102124_n.jpg

This box of doom showed up in my mail today. Funny story behind it is that I asked him about trying a 7 pot lava and he said he can't send any because they are protected, and instead offered to send me a box that he thought would be hotter... I'll be trying these out shortly!

Micca302 said:
Great to see they made it through Mate  :cool:
It’s just nice to see them go to someone who appreciates it.

[SIZE=11pt]Micca[/SIZE]

Late on the reply train, but the Jay's Peachy's have been in the dome for a few days now. Brainstrain's too. Can't wait till they pop and I can play daddy. Thanks again bro!

My box from Ignite arrived today. Looks sharp, and he threw in a couple MOAs!

sPAffuV.jpg

Bonus shot of some jalapenos that are getting smoked this week. Large orange cat for scale.

3KZ7dZJ.jpg

Back