• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Pepper People are the Best

One of the best pleasures there is,,is seeing Illini tape on an incoming package  :beer:

My brother Terry outdid himself yet again!

He knows my weakness 

Naga Puree! this stuff makes my knees go weak  :P

along with Taco and Sriracha sauce, Naga and TS scorp puree ,candied penos,,anf the best  Sweet Relish I have ever had

IMG_7274.jpg

This relish is sick! 

You rock Terry!

:cool:
Kevin

The guys at the restaurant are still using the dried pods I gave them. They keep a bottle of vinegar with 3 pods in it for when a customer wants their sushi extra-spicy - two of the pods are trinidad scorpions. I went there for lunch again today, and they told me a little story about yesterday...

Guy comes in and asks for a spicy tuna roll, and asks them how hot they can make it. They look at each other, then ask the guy how hot he wants it. The guy says "you don't have anything behind your counter that can make it hot enough." [They each raise an eyebrow and get evil-looking smiles on their faces.] They said "oh, we think we do." The guy says "go for it", and they readily complied.

A little bit later the guy comes back to the restaurant. He's bald and both his face and head were red and covered with sweat. He demands "what was in that?" They're thinking he's going to complain, but then he said "that was GREAT!" and asked for the recipe.

I love getting converts!

Omg. The peppers in this thread are amazing. The powders and sauces are making my mouth water. I can't wait for things to pickup here. First year growing out peppers and so far three devils tongue pods going strong. I look forward to getting to a point where I can share like this. I'm glad to see the sharing love in other communities too. Its a good feeling to pay it forward and spread the joy. :-)

Just want to say thank to Mike(smileyguy697)! I PM'd him asking if i could buy some tepin X lemon drop seed and not only did he send those to me for free, he sent goats weed seed. Oh yeah, and a ton of pods! Can't wait to start testing all of these chiles out!
IMG_6097_zps8fd8b9c7.jpg

Damn these gift packages look awesome..how does a fellow chili head get some sauces, pods, candied penos or purée sent to him???

Pepper people are seriously some of the best people I have ever met, I have had many hobbies over the years and have traveled the world 7 times over and chili heads are the bomb-diggity....boom!!!

AZ-Mason said:
Just want to say thank to Mike(smileyguy697)! I PM'd him asking if i could buy some tepin X lemon drop seed and not only did he send those to me for free, he sent goats weed seed. Oh yeah, and a ton of pods! Can't wait to start testing all of these chiles out!
IMG_6097_zps8fd8b9c7.jpg
Thanks and no problem. Lol.. Be forewarned that douglah x ts f4 might be a titch hot. Actually someone today said one of them made him hallucinate!
Muahaha!

Thanks and no problem. Lol.. Be forewarned that douglah x ts f4 might be a titch hot. Actually someone today said one of them made him hallucinate!
Muahaha!

Oh my hallucinations..... Those could be fun.

smileyguy697 said:
Muahaha!
Yeah, I won't be eating that one, or any of the supers yet. My tolerance is way too low and balls are way too small for that. :rolleyes:

Omg!!!! Pepper people are the best!! I am new to this forum and this is my first year growing. I made a pot showing off my small collection and out of the blue I had two members message me and welcome me to the forum. They both asked for my address and offered seeds. I received the first package today! Omg! He sent some jerky too! One was made with a 7pot pepper and man is it yummie! Not too salty, not too sweet, and a nice bite! Then the seeds! Such a variety! I'm stoked! I'm excited! And I'm thrilled to be a part of this community. I hope to be able to do this too next year! Wicked Mike you are the best!!!

Sorry to ramble. Can you tell I'm excited?

smileyguy697 said:
My cayenne didn't make it this season and couldn't get kung pao at my local nursery. I usually make flakes for pizza and the family but this year was a bust.. Until now! I was talking to Judy and she sent a LFRB of just what I need! Pepper people rock and Judy is one of the BEST!

Very nice, what variety is that?

Back