for-sale Pepper powder for sale

Thanks Will !
I'm glad you are enjoying the powders !
Your descriptions are spot on, on the flavors and heat .
Oh man,,,a pumpkin pie with Yellow Bouquet sounds out of this world !! :)

Kevin

Mine arrived yesterday. So far I've tried the "Fruts" and "Mostly Bhuts". Both are packin' lots of flavor. Both are packin' lots of heat. I can't wait to try the rest. Well done Kevin. You got skills, man. :beer:

Thanks Al! Good to hear that you are enjoying the powders man! :cool:
I am diggin the "Fruts" mix myself. It really is a different burn than the supers!

Kevin

I am diggin the "Fruts" mix myself. It really is a different burn than the supers

Amen to that brother. I've had Tabascos and different Thai chilis before but I've never experienced anything like your frutescens powder before. The flavor is outstanding but I was most impressed with the heat. It doesn't take much to "warm" up a plate of food and I probably used a bit too much my first time around. I now know that the Chinense "Supers" are not the only peppers that will get your undivided attention. I have a new respect for the "Fruts".

Thanks again, man. Just keep doin' what you're doin'. Your Voodoo is obviously working.

I added a few more supers to the list today, very limited quantity !
But there are still tons to ripen and no frost in my 10 day! :dance:

1/2 ounce bags! :)
PB130296.jpg

Kevin

The Hot Salt is fantastic Kevin!!!

Call me crazy but I was sprinkling some of your powders on spoonful's of peanut butter for a midnight snack last night. :crazy:

Wayright comes through, once again. I ordered an ounce of "Fruts" powder and Kevin sent that as well as 6 other things. His generosity is amazing. I highly recommend this "Fruts" to anyone who like a lot of flavor and can tolerate some heat. Simply outstanding.

This stuff is great!! It definitely shows me how much learning I still have to do. My favorite was the one I'd never heard of (surinam 8), now I've got to find some seeds...

Thanks Wayright :woohoo:

Thanks Al!! Im glad you like the Frut's mix as much as I do! :cool:

Emu, The Surinam 8 is also a new favorite of mine! And it makes a wonderful sauce!! :)

Kevin

Know where I can get some seeds for it? I checked AjiJoe's list and Judy's site (they're the only two I've used so far) and they didn't have it...

So I bought some Kettle Cooked Jalapeno Chips and it just wasn't hot enough for me. Solution; add Wayrights ChocoBhut/Jonah Powder. :dance:

The brain strain arrived yesterday.... :onfire: Excellent flavor and of course searing heat.

Also thanks for the hot salt sample. Great stuff, tried it out on popcorn so far.

-Peter

Back