• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Pepper spray

Ive heard Rumors that "some" pepper sprays are edible and and can be applied to foods at restaurants that don't have any hot stuff.
Thinking it would be great to have a handy little sheath with 15000000 shu in an easy spray applicator ?

I can't imagine it tasting very nice, probably that metallic extract taste. Plus I've seen these in use and not sure if you could apply it that to food without destroying people's eyes at the restaurant. Most hot sauces are small bottles, or maybe take a sachet of chilli powder maybe?

:lol: You could stand like 10 feet away from your food and hose down the whole table with most pepper sprays. I'm pretty sure it's illegal in Canada as well.

Years ago a couple of patchoulli smellin', Lord board wearin', PETA lovin', hippy's were going into Denali National Park for some hiking. Worried about the bears, they bought some "bear repellant" pepper spray. To keep the bears away they sprayed each other with the stuff. Sucked to be them.

True story.

Years ago a couple of patchoulli smellin', Lord board wearin', PETA lovin', hippy's were going into Denali National Park for some hiking. Worried about the bears, they bought some "bear repellant" pepper spray. To keep the bears away they sprayed each other with the stuff. Sucked to be them.

True story.

Classic! :)

I read a book called 'Little Brother' [a play on big brother] -- One of the characters carried pepper spray to spice up her food. Outside of that I have never heard of the practice. I often take a bottle of hot sauce with me to Mexican restaurants and pizza joints. Usually their sauce is either pretty mild, or awful tasting if you ask for 'the hot stuff'. I found a bottle of habanero sauce at a Mexican grocery store for $2.00 that is my new go-to sauce for tacos. Don't leave work without it! :)

Classic! :)

I read a book called 'Little Brother' [a play on big brother] -- One of the characters carried pepper spray to spice up her food. Outside of that I have never heard of the practice. I often take a bottle of hot sauce with me to Mexican restaurants and pizza joints. Usually their sauce is either pretty mild, or awful tasting if you ask for 'the hot stuff'. I found a bottle of habanero sauce at a Mexican grocery store for $2.00 that is my new go-to sauce for tacos. Don't leave work without it! :)

hahah nice, i think im gonna start doing that, cause like how you said their stuff is mild.

True story.
ROFLOL!!!! that made me think of this pic
31203_129822647030579_1000000853403.jpg

True story.

Just what a PETA nut needs. Whack jobs. :rolleyes:

Back