Pepper Thieves!!! i got robbed :(

lets just hope they guys who took all your pods rub there eyes then go to the bath room with out washing there hands.

Make some clones and trade for seeds?

Also, get involved with the chat... we shareing happens there. Ive gotten free seeds and when they grow I will pay it forward. You don't even have to ask for them.. just communicate. When you get some pods, help out some other people.

Thanks to everyone who responded. To answer some of your questions; Yea i have been a member for some time but i seem to be to busy when i feel like logging on, i dont post as much as id like and im sorry :(. But i was able to get a couple peppers off of what was left some tiny thai peppers i think, i dont remember what they are and i got two meaty choco habs. When i said they stripped my plants i meant they yanked most of then right out of the ground. some of them looked like they grabbed the base and slid thier hands up. I dont grow indoors much since i got the neighbor to let me borrow some land (my parents are greatfull) but i do start plants in my room. I recently recieved a small hydro system as a gift, are there any plants that work particularly well in a hydro system?

Back