• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Pepperhead1989 GLOG 2017

Pepperhead1989 said:
I will start peppers at end of december. I will be starting tomatoes for my fiance this coming weekend. Probably tomatoes that have a small compact habit so they can be inside for a while and not be 10 ft tall

I don't start my maters until end of January to go outside after Mothers day. I did Dec twos yrs ago...way to early. Our growing seasons are very similar.

Whatever you grow...maters need very close lighting, or they will stretch like the dickens, been there done that.

Masher said:

I don't start my maters until end of January to go outside after Mothers day. I did Dec twos yrs ago...way to early. Our growing seasons are very similar.

Whatever you grow...maters need very close lighting, or they will stretch like the dickens, been there done that.
Understood!

Love homegrown maters....you planning on heirloom? anything special or seed packs from local shops?

Your going to have a lot of fun with that new set up. 

Masher said:
Love homegrown maters....you planning on heirloom? anything special or seed packs from local shops?

Your going to have a lot of fun with that new set up.
I've got maybe 8 different types of tomatoes to grow this coming year.

Console said:
Any chance you would download a LUX meter for your phone and post what kind of numbers you are getting ?
Not sure I honestly am worried about it. I will be getting a second grow light for flowering and vegatatave growth.

Woah, no stopping now!  Should really do the trick for you, PH!

Back