• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

chinense pepperlover bhut jolokia indian carbon

First of all I want to say thank you to everyone who responded to my last review. I really appreciate all your comments. Well Saturday I ate the second pepper Judy gave me the indian carbon. I took it out of the fridege and let it thaw out for a while. When I ate it the pepper was rather soft. The heat on this was way different from the fatali. The burn was in the back of my throat shooting to my ears. Wow! Then my hands started to tingle and I could feel my blood pressure going up along with a racing heart. Remember i am relatively new to eating raw chilies so my system isn't as accustomed to this method of heat as with many of you. I never really fely sick like I was going to throw up but this time I got some pretty painful cramps. The cramps came 5 hours after I ate the pepper! I couldn't believe it! I relieved the cramps with some whole milk. That helped a lot. I guess with a pepper of this magnitude you can expect some surprises. Besides from what I understand the indian carbon is a little hotter than most other naga varieties right? I give the heat an 11.5/12 Flavor was a little more fruity than the previous raw chilies I have eaten.

The final pepper judy sent me is probably either a moruga or a brainstrain, but I'm not sure. Judy, if you are reading this can you please tell me the exact strain? One thing I know. I am REALLY nervous about this one. My plan is to eat the whole thing in one bite. Is it possible to get a stroke or something after eating a trinidad pepper? Well, I will review it(if I'm still alive after)!

Have a great day everyone.

Mark

Hey Balac,
I'm almost 35! What made you think i was a kid? Also, I am not doing anything different from other members on this forum.

Back