vendor pepperlover.com

I ordered my seeds through Judy after doing quite a bit of searching around. Her selection is excellent, the order shipped quickly and without errors, the prices are reasonable, and included in my order were 3 free gifts of seeds, including the rare Trinidad Scorpion Mourouga. Overall, I was more than happy with my experience and plan on doing future business with pepperlover.com. In fact, the only quibble I have, and it's a minor one, is that there were some grammatical and spelling errors on the website, which is less than stellar, but I'm not buying the website so I really don't care personally, just thought I'd mention it playing devil's advocate.

Thanks Judy!!

Received my first order from PepperLovers.com. Ordered four different packs of seeds and got four bonus packs. WOW! Fast shipping. Can't wait to start growing them. Thanks Judy!

I got my first seed order from pepperlover.com last night. All I can say is I’m sorry I had not been using this place sooner.  I had already received some great customer service from Judy this year when ordering some fresh pods, although I originally shied away from buying seed here due to her prices, but when I saw the seed count compared to most places, I realized I was getting a “much better deal” for my money at pepperlover.com. Most places send 10 seeds per packet,  I assure you I got much much more than 10 per packet. I am not sure if this is the norm, but I paid way less per seed in comparison to even the most inexpensive vendors I have used in the past. 

Not only did I get several more seeds than expected of the varieties I ordered, but I received some extras not on my list. Not to mention there are so many cool new strains specific to pepperlover.com.  (Check out the New 2015 section) It’s easy to see how Judy has gained such a trusted and outstanding reputation on here. 

I just placed a second order after receiving the first one a week or two ago. I hope this time she will not add any extra seed packs! :lol:
I only have so much space available and received enough extras with the first order to more than fill up all remaining room. I'm going to have a hard time deciding what to plant and what not to, just like in the beginning of this season! :rolleyes:

Got first order today: a lot of freebies and a minimum of 20-25 seeds in any package... Honestly, how can this work be done in a better way than Judy does?

Thank you Pepperlover!!!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Roberto

My buddy just sent me a message
saying he received a replu back from PL that they dont sell peppers.
He has ordered close to a dozen boxs this season.
Yall might check whats up with the order from San Bento Tx.

To clarify the message sent was well passed"timely"
The point is why would PL send such message content.?

This was my second time ordering from Judy and, in typical fashion, she did not disappoint :)

I ordered: Devil's Horn, Pink Tiger, Farmers' Jalapeno and Elephant's Ear (all from her new line-up)
She threw in: Aji Cito, Cumra Cherry, and two packs of Aji Habanero

.. This is my first time getting my hands on any Capsicum Baccatum, so I'm extra thankful! :D

Thanks again Judy!

TNKS said:
My buddy just sent me a message
saying he received a replu back from PL that they dont sell peppers.
He has ordered close to a dozen boxs this season.
Yall might check whats up with the order from San Bento Tx.
To clarify the message sent was well passed"timely"
The point is why would PL send such message content.?
Not sure what you're asking, but I believe she's done selling peppers for this season. Not that she doesn't sell them in general.

No,the "message returned was "We dont sell peppers"
If it wasnt such a circle jerl to post pics here I would post a pic of the actual returned message
Ding me for "effort" but this place isnt user friendly for posting via mobile
Im trying to slam PL,but I personally have had those "moments" dealing with PL,eventually resolved of coarse(no foul)

But . . . . . . . they be FAR FROM perfect and its very well documented,thank gaawd it isnt frequent or "common"
When two or more are posting on behalf the inevitable happens,its very clear from "our" perspective
One needs to pick peppers and the other handle all posting/message returns

Great Product(s) and I will continue to order from,but the "fat fingers" needs to stick with the day job ;)

I got my order of seeds from Miss Judy yesterday, when I ordered them I wasn't sure how many seeds were in the pack so I ordered several different types. When I opened the package I realized that I need a bigger greenhouse! I was very much pleased with the amount of seeds and the fast shipping. The only problem I have is deciding on what to start first! Thanks again!!

Broken record mode - All hail Judy.  Rabble rabble rabble.

So, I had dropped Judy a line asking about some more of the delicious immolation powder she sent me a "sample" of previously.  (For those of us playing at home, please do yourself a favor and get your mitts on some of that stuff - It's tanfastic)  I then asked about the chocolate lava and if there's some powder available for that.  

Of course, I got a resounding "I'll grind some up for you!"  After squee-ing a little bit and placing my order, I waited.  And felt like a dipwad for checking the mailbox on Veteran's Day and being thoroughly disappointed that it wasn't there.  It didn't dawn on me why I had no mail.  I'm kinda dumb that way.

Wednesday rolls around and I check my mail.  Sure enough, snug package sitting in the box.  A crapload of powder, and some extras.  Some dried red lavas (heaven) and some dried starfish pods.  No wasted space in THAT envelope.  That's for sure.
------------------------------------
TL;DR - Yum yum, thanks Judy.

I just received my first order from Judy.   I ordered 7 Pot Jonah, Yellow Devils Tongue, and Datil pepper seeds.  Ms. Judy was kind enough to send me two additional freebies of "Star of Turkey" and "Aji Habanero". 

Another happy first customer and will assuredly order again in future!   :)

Another satisfied customer here! I sent in my order last Saturday via snail mail and my order arrived today. I ordered 4 varieties (peach naga, peach wasp, white Bhut, & pi 281429) and Judy sent 3 bonus varieties (aji habanero, çumra cherry, & star of turkey)! I couldn't be happier with my purchase! Thank you very much, PepperLover!

Made multiple orders, just received last one: minimum 20 seeds for every type, always fast shipping, a lot of freebies and great support by Judy!

Honestly, can't find any better!

THANK YOU JUDY!!!

Just got my first order from Judy.  Good seed count and everything I ordered looked good.  No extras, but wasn't real worried about that (actually kinda better that way this time...LOL)

Props for quick and accurate delivery.

Placed my first order with pepperlover.com and not only did I get the 4 packets quickly, I also got a bonus 4 packets (all of which I considered). Judy is the best, it's like she's in my mind. Thanks judy! I'll definitely be back for more when the out of stock items I want are back in stock!

Back