vendor pepperlover.com

I ordered my seeds through Judy after doing quite a bit of searching around. Her selection is excellent, the order shipped quickly and without errors, the prices are reasonable, and included in my order were 3 free gifts of seeds, including the rare Trinidad Scorpion Mourouga. Overall, I was more than happy with my experience and plan on doing future business with pepperlover.com. In fact, the only quibble I have, and it's a minor one, is that there were some grammatical and spelling errors on the website, which is less than stellar, but I'm not buying the website so I really don't care personally, just thought I'd mention it playing devil's advocate.

Thanks Judy!!

Just want to say how great Judy is. Received a large box of mixed super-hots all the way to the uk in perfect condition!!
Can't ask for a better vendor...... Thanks Judy !!

I ordered two SFRB's from Judy's classified earlier this week. I got a box of Aji Amarillo and a box of Caramel 7 Pots. They arrived yesterday and included among the two boxes was a handful of what I suspect to be Bishop's Hats. The boxes had a little crush on each and there were three of the caramel 7 pots that were slightly moldy and burst, but ALL of the rest were in tip top shape. Thanks again, Judy! Top notch!

Yesterday I received my 1st order from Pepperlover, and it was a pleasant surprise when I opened the envelope: instead 09 packs I've ordered, I received 16 packs. Also there are so many seeds in each pack that I'll need to move to the farm if I want to grown them all. So I'm exactly this way right now: ======>>>>  :party:  

Thank you, Pepperlover.com!

A hug!

*EDIT: almost forgot the pic...

20141003145358678.jpg

It's my turn now !

Here's the facts:

1) Four days for delivery from continental US to Australia (has Judy invented some sort of teleportation device to cover the pacific ocean ?)
2) Ordered 8 packs, got at least 50% more (customer surprise and satisfaction off the scale)
3) Each pack has more seeds than you can poke a stick at (so now friend and family can join in and become chilli converts too)

Would I recommend Judy? Um, yeah, as if you need me to recommend her after all that has been said before me.

BUT GUESS WHAT - I WILL ANYWAY - BUY FROM JUDY AND JOIN THE CLUB :dance:
Regards,

Tim

Ok I have ordered a few times from Pepperlover and can say hand on heart that the service is second to none, I love Pepperlover and would recommend to anyone anywhere!   

This praise of service is long overdue.

About a month ago I ordered some fresh peppers from Judy and I was pretty specific about what I wanted and didn’t want (Yeah yeah, like the guy in front of you at McDs who says hold the pickles and tomato, and I want lettuce on both sides of that patty). I’m sure when you’re dealing with high volume orders guys like me can be a pain in the butt.

My package arrived in four days from Tennessee to California. That in itself was pretty impressive, and the peppers inside those boxes looked awesome, fresh and bright with color, but to my disappointment my order was not quite the way I had asked. Don’t get me wrong what was sent would have been the envy of any pepper head, and most I’m sure would say I made out way better off with what I was sent rather than the few missing peppers from my order. Along with some of the peppers I did order I got to try Bhutlah, Red Naga Morich and Black Naga (The Red Naga Morich she sent was hotter than any Reaper I have had and it had a much better flavor too).

I hesitated in saying anything to Judy as I knew I had just scored some really nice peppers. But when I finally PM her about the possibility of a mix up in my order she was ever so happy to send me the peppers I was missing free of charge. The peppers promptly arrived the following week. And once again looked like they had just been picked from the plant that morning (how does she do that). 

Anyone can be polite in their emails or on the phone, and anyone can say they have a great product, but what really impresses me is someone who keeps their word and takes immediate action when something is not quite to their customers satisfaction. I can tell you Judy is as friendly as they come, her peppers are the freshest and largest I have ever received. I had grown some of the same peppers this last year and her peppers next to mine looked like the Hulk! Her Scotch Bonnet MOA was not only larger than mine but tasted superior to mine, so were her Aji Amarillo’s. Those things look like giant carrots and tasted incredible. My Aji Amarillo’s weren’t nearly as big, plump and juicy as hers.

But again the real testament to her level of customer care was when she expeditiously sent that extra box of peppers making sure I received everything exactly as I requested. Come on all you big businesses out there (Verizon), please take note here as to what great “customer care and service” means. Judy at pepperlover.com knows what it means and has earned her praise many times over. 

just ordered some of the new turkish peppers. :D

By the way, there is problem with javascript on the menu of your website Judy.

There also should be a news section with the problem added example in the last 2 weeks so we know what really new :D  dateAdded + 14 days > date.now   something like this.

I did too. I cant wait to try the Sukari..

charlesquik said:
just ordered some of the new turkish peppers. :D

By the way, there is problem with javascript on the menu of your website Judy.

There also should be a news section with the problem added example in the last 2 weeks so we know what really new :D  dateAdded + 14 days > date.now   something like this.

@PepperLover Any updates?

A week ago I ordered Bhutlah, Brown moruga and Reaper Powder. They just arrived. Thanks Judy for the freebies of whole dried Brown moruga Pods,whole dried Yellow moruga Pods,whole dried Reaper pods, whole dried 7 pod Black Lava pods and whole dried 7 pod Red Lava pods. what a treat... :dance: :dance: :dance:

Btw.. the Brown moruga  pods are HUGE...dried.. I can only imagine how large they are fresh...

Back